Putting Things Straight

Previously:

There screen monitor goes down

Henry: " wat the hell?

Charlotte: " its a video

Henry: " lets watch it click on it

Charlotte: " wat?! No I'm not getting in trouble!! Especially cuz of u

Henry:" fine,chicken!!

Henry presses the video and the video shows Henry and Chloe doing their stuff in his from later that day and it was uncensored

Henry: " wtf!! (Trying to pause the video but cant) Charlotte I can expla-

Charlotte: " yea don't I'm not ur friend or girlfriend so idc save that little dirty secret to the love of ur life if u ever get one!!...

Charlotte goes away

Henry: " but ur the love of my life princess" I mumble softly looking at the screen all by myself who the f*ck did this?!! (Dam*it Chloe!!) If this is one of ur tricks I swear Ill kill her (not really) but I'll make her unpopular and make her look like wat she really is.... One of the high schools biggest sl*ts!!

Charlotte: I can't believe this the little fun I could have with Henry and it all goes down the drain just how can he get away with all of this?! He's only 17!! I just don't get it I- I don't understand!!

Charlotte then thinks back at wat Henry said a few minutes ago

Memory*

Henry: " I don't like u ur a nerd without a status cuz in school no one recognises u only the fact that ur SMART as hell!! And u of all know that I just like playing around with u and tease u a little see?

Henry comes and sees Charlotte crying a little and walks up to her

Henry:" hey wat u saw there was just a-

Charlotte:" Just y Henry? Y would u humiliate me like this?

Henry: " wat? Wat r u talking about? I didn't do anything!!

Charlotte: " yes u did! U put the video and had everything all set up so I could see wat ur gonna do to me huh?! U plan on wat? buying me so I could fall for ur thing down there?!!

Henry: "wat!! Eww no I'm not buying u with my D!! even though every girl dies for it!!

Charlotte:" u dont like me do u?

Henry: " yes I mean no!! Ur not that bad ur just fun to play and tease with

Charlotte: " Henry Im not an object that can be played with I'm a human being that has feelings sure I'm a nerd sure I'm short and ugly with ugly puffy hair with dark skin and no social status but I am GREATFUL for jasper giving his ♥out to me and giving me his love which u made me ruin!! Now he's thinking that I'm the worst girlfriend that could ever exist cuz of u!! And I also think that myself

Henry: " ok u dont have to be hard on urself for being u know...

Charlotte: " ugly!!?

Henry: " uhh n-

Charlotte: " don't even try and now since we're talking I'm gonna put things straight between me and u

Henry: " ok then...

Charlotte:" all I wanted was to have a friend at least an acquaintance that I could talk to and wen I saw u in 3rd grade u looked like a cool friendly boy that everybody played with cuz u had lots of friends and stuff and I thought that u were nice but u rejected me in ur group of friends because I wasn't popular enough I was in the down low and I stayed alone for all these years of us being in the same class all I've seen from u is the same immaturity and u haven't changed at all but just as wen I thought that u would change and get mature enough u start getting se*ually active and u mess everything up u hurt ppls feelings , ur a player cheater , a liar, u get away with anything and u seem to not care but I do I care and all I wanted was to be ur friend but look at wat uve done to me u made me have a break up, u humiliate me making me feel like garbage, and I don't want this in my life so pls stay away from me and I don't want u looking at me ,touching me, kissing me, or talking to me about anything our relationship will be strictly about school work only wen necessary other wise neither bye HENRY HART IT WAS A HORRIBLE PLEASURE MEETING U!!!

Then I walk away

Henry: " I can't take it anymore I'm done with everything and everyone she's right it is a HORRIBLE PLEASURE MEETING ME I'm just a jerk that likes to hurt ppl and play around not caring but that's ending today because nobody will ever give a complain or see me ever again in their whole entire lives I promise!!...

Hey guys short chap today but hope u enjoy reading ♥u all and til next time

Dayana:-) ;-) :-D ‼❇