Afterwards...

Henry:(Laying down on his bed)"ughhh I hate getting GROUNDED!! its all that nerds fault!!(Henry says annoyed and out loud to himself)"if she wouldn't have opened that cute little mouth of hers- (wait wat the f*ck?! Eww no she has nothing of cute!!) Henry shivers and shakes off the cute comment he said "none of this sh*t would of happened!!

Charlotte:(locked alone in her room looking outside her window)"ughh its all that self-centered jerk of Henry Hart's fault!! If it wasn't because of him I wouldn't have caused class disruption causing us 2 weeks of detention!! And if he wouldn't have grabbed me and fiercely kiss me we wouldn't have been in trouble by ms.shapen wen she opened the door causing us to get grounded by our parents!! (Ohh god dear lord help me!! Wat have I done? So that I get paid like this)?!! Just let me get rid of him!! Pls)?!! "And not like get "rid","rid"of but have him off my back u know! I just want to be his girlfriend (wait wat? Eww did i just say girlfriend!? There's no way no never in his dreams not mines!!) "I meant to say I want to be his friend, No best friend, no friend girl ohh whatever!! but not his little nerd toy that he thinks i am"!! (ughh y is this so confusing/complicated)?!!

Bianca: "ughhh I hate Charlotte Bolton so much!!! Uhh I just can't stand her any minute longer!! And how could Henry Hart treat me like that!? Like if he was my owner?!! No way not in my school life schedule he wont!! and especially not in front of that nerdy nerd either!! he left me in a total ridiculousness and not to mention the show she did to Henry!!

Memory Flashback:

Henry:"OK stop!! Bianca I don't need ur help thanks just leave I'll meet u later same spot I could handle this alone I'm a man"

(Charlotte laughing)

Bianca:" oh no she didn't just-

Henry:"leave now"

Bianca: "OK but wat if-

Henry:" now"

*End Of Memory Flashback*

Bianca:"but don't worry I'll teach my "lovely" boyfriend who's also the boss!! and for Charlotte?! u have no idea for wat's coming...(devious smile)

Henry:"on second thought tomorrow I have detention with nerdy girl again but this time she'll never forget it just like I'll never forget the crap she did to me today

Memory Flashback:

Charlotte:"just great can this day get any worse?!!

Henry: "it sure can,can it?looks like ur stuck with me nerdy

Charlotte: bangs her hands loudly against the desk and stands on the desk yelling out loud in front of the whole class"u know what that's it I'm done I'm tired of u bullying and threatening me I'm done I'm sick of it and I'm sick/tired of u I can't take it anymore Henry Hart who the jazz u think u r? To treat me like that!???? Just accept that u lost and I won!! Accept the fact that ur not all that and that a girl finally rejected u!!

Everyone gasps*

Ms.shapen:"enough u two to the main office now!!

Charlotte: "OK I've tried that does it but it looks ur stubbornness just asked for this"...

She slaps me hard across the face

Holding my cheek "oww wat was that 4?

*End of Memory Flashback*

Henry: sighs"Charlotte Bolton u have no idea of what mess u've got yourself into...

Charlotte:" I can't believe that Henry Hart kissed me!!.. it was my very first and only kiss that I've ever had in my whole entire life Charlotte said while rubbing and bitting her lips softly

Memory Flashback:

Charlotte: I'm screaming "let go of me!! "Y r u so strong?!!

Henry:"stop screaming nobody can hear u did u forget were in detention for like another hour alone locked up!? because of u???!!

Charlotte: "it was ur-

Henry cuts me off by kissing me fiercely while holding me really tight against him

*End if Memory Flashback*

Charlotte:" but he kissed me fiercly as in it wasn't important to him Charlotte laughs at the irony she just said "of course he doesn't care its not important to him because I'm a nerd and he uses all of the girls he's a Girl Player but I do care and its very important for me "nice one char how dumb can you be? Hopefully tomorrow nothing happens between us...

Henry:" tomorrow will be the day nerdy will never forget especially that kiss I gave her today I bet u that, that was her first kiss ever!! Anyway she might be thinking that kiss is important to her but to me I couldn't care less about it I just want her to fall and be mine just so I could add her to my list because no girl rejects Henry Hart"!! I'm grounded for like a week and I have detention for 2 weeks cuz of her!! but the way it happened though was worth it I mean Charlotte's face was priceless!!

Charlotte: "I'm also very upset at myself because I wasn't strong enough I was weak and I let him grab and kiss me making us get in trouble by our parents but I could of promised u that Henry thought that the expression of my face was priceless...

Henry and Charlotte thinking about the same thing at the same time:

Memory Flashback:

Kissing

*The door opens *

Henry Hart and Charlotte Bolton!!

Henry:" oh sh*t

Charlotte: "were doomed...uhh ms.Shapen!!

Ms.shapen:" yes Charlotte its me ms.shapen both of you with me to the main office now!!

Charlotte: "b-but pls no don't get us in trouble look its not what you think i-i can expla-

Henry:" oh drop it ur such a baby who cares if we get in trouble its not like its the end of the world right?

Charlotte thinking to herself : I mean he might be right surprisingly 4 the first time ever!!..he's the one that forcefully grabbed/kissed me and that's the actual truth so there's nothing to be afraid of...

Charlotte: "right!!

Henry looking at Charlotte's face

Henry: laughing "oh wow ur face/mouth nerdy u might wanna close it don't wanna catch flies right?

*End of Memory Flashback*

Next Day:

Charlotte:" finally school is over and yea I know that I'd never say that about school because I really love it but the fact that Henry is a pain in the neck kills it sadly I have to do the project with him at his house hopefully nothing wrong happens....

Charlotte:"hey I- i'm here... I opened the door and see Henry and Bianca kissing each other passionately on the couch while eating coconut cream pie

Henry: "oh yea um were not doing the project today I have better and important stuff than doing things with u

Charlotte:" i just stood there like an idiot and thats wen I realized that it didn't hurt me at all at least that's what I thought and once again Henry Hart has done it again...:-( :-\