11

I got dressed for school and put on some make up, walked downstairs into my car and went to pick on Sky, Ry, and Eliza. I got a Ry house put and she walked outside we said hey, then I drove to Eliza and then Sky's. We got to school I saw Seth and I ran up to him. "Babe, what are you doing here." I asked. "I came to tell you something." He said and I nodded. "Will you go out with me on a date." He asks. "Yes." I squealed. He walked away smiled mans aunt Bella, Alice, and Mom came up to you. "You are going home." Aunt Alice said. "Why." I asked. "To get ready for your date and we are going to help you." Mom smiled. "Okay, but won't Dad and Uncle Edward and Jasper be that we skipped without them." I laugh and they nodded. I walked to my car and got in. I drive to the house with Mom, Aunt Bella and Alice behind me. I got to the house and walked in. "What are you doing home." Grandma asked. "Ask them." I said pointing to mom, aunt Alice and Bella. "Beth is have her first date." Mom smiled. "Really." Grandma smiled. "Yep." I said.

I got ready and waited for Seth. There was a knock at the door and I answered it. "Hey Seth." "Hey Isa are you ready." He asked and I nodded. He grad my hand and put blind fold over my eyes. "What is this." I asked. "Well I wanna make it a surprise." He asked and I nodded. We walked for a long time then we stopped.

He took off the blind fold, we were on the beach. There was a little picnic set. "Aww Seth this is beautiful." I cooed.
We ate and it turned dark. "Isa can I tell you something." Seth asked and I nodded. "I know this will probably sound girlie, but this quote reminds me of us, "Stars Can't Shine Without Darkness." He smiled and I got what he was saying. "Your my Star." He smiled. "And your my Darkness." I finished.