4

I woke up and got dressed and walked downstairs to see the pack. They were talking to mom, dad and the family. I walked in the kitchen and made myself some breakfast. When I was done I walked back into the living room and set down beside dad and Seth. "Wait I just remembered something Isabeth doesn't  know the pack." Bella said and I nodded. "Guys introduced yourselves." Bella smiled. "Sam." "Quil." "Paul." "Emily." "Jacob." "Leah." "Jared." "Embry." They all said. "You already know my name." Seth laughed. "Nice to meet you." I smiled. "Would y'all like some breakfast." I asked and they nodded. I walked in the kitchen and Emily followed after me. "Would you like me to help. I cook for all of them everyday. Let's just say you are going to need a lot of food." She laughed and I nodded. We cooked eggs, bacon, french toast. "Boys food is ready." And the boys ran into the kitchen, Seth was last. "Wait." I yelled and they stopped. I went over to Seth and pulled him to the front, so he could get his food and he set down. "And go." I yelled again and they got their and set down. "Thank you Isa and Emily." Seth said putting his plate in the sink. "Thanks." The boys said. Seth and I walked back into the living room and set down and talked to the family. Aunt Alice walked in and then dropped what she had in her hand. "Aunt Alice." I said running to her with the family behind me. "She is having a vision." Uncle Jasper said. "The Volturi they're coming." Aunt Alice said. "What." I ask. "The Volturi is coming for Isabeth." She said again. "No they can't have her." Seth yelled. I don't know what to think. I ran up to my room and lock the door. I set on my and stared at the floor in shock. "Isa its me Seth can I come in." He asked and I got up and unlock the door and fell into his arms and hugged him and he hugged me back. "It is going to okay I'm not going to let them take you." He said. "I like being with you please don't leave." I said. "Never." He said and then trying brake from the hug. "No your not going anywhere." I said rapping my legs around his waist. "Okay." He said holding me and walked downstairs. "When the Volturi coming." I asked when Seth set on the couch. "In two days." Aunt Alice said. "So can Seth stay for two." I a. "Sure but no funny business." Dad said and I smiled. "Well we have to go." Emily said standing up with the pack and left.

"Beth and Seth go to bed." Mom said and we walked up to my room and crawled into bed. "Isa will you go out with me." Seth asked. "Yes." I smiled and kissed him and he kissed back. "Goodnight Isa." "Goodnight Sethy."

Two Days Later
We all wait at the clearing for the Volturi. The wolfs were in their werewolf form, I was on Seth's back standing next to mom and dad. Seth rudded his head on my hand and I looked up see the Volturi. "So nice to see you old friend." Grandpa said to one man. "As you too." The man said. "I think you know why we are here." The man said. "Yes Aro." Grandpa said. "We are here to take that heart beating thing away." A boy said and I looked at him with a what-did-you-call-me look and I heard dad laugh a little. "The child means no harm." Uncle Edward said. "I want to met her." Aro said and Seth growled. Dad held out out his hand for me to take it. I got off of Seth a took my dad's hand and we walked up to Aro with Seth next it me. "Hello dear child what is your name." Aro smiled sickly. "Isabeth Isabel Cullen." I said confidently. "And who gave you that name." He asked. 'Why do you care.' I thought and I heard Edward chuckle a bit, but then I felt shocking pain. "Ahh." I yelled out in pain and fell into the snow. "Stop that." I heard Dad yell, but it kept going. I heard Seth wine.

Then it stopped, I stood up ready attack the thing that did that. I saw this girl sickly smiling. I jumped at her but Dad grab my arm. "How dare you hurt her." Mom yelled at the girl. "So who have you that name." Aro said like nothing happened. "My dad gave me my first name and my mom gave me my middle name." I said. "And who are your parents." He asked. "Rosalie and Emmett Cullen." I said. "Now I have something to tell you." I said to Aro and he looked at me. "I know what you want. You want to turn me and make me be apart of your army." I said and he smiled. "But that is never going to happen." I smiled. "Yes it will when your family turns their at many time. I will take you." He said. "No you won't, because I have a wolf that would said other wise." I smiled at him and he got what I was saying. Aro raised up his hand and that shocking pain came back and everything when black.

OML. You guy probably hate me. Sorry. I will start updating.