Chapter 17

"Hit her with the left, hit her with the right, Ima knock that bitch out like fight night!" Fight Night x Migos (my version)

Makenzie's POV

Bri and I hopped in the car and we took off towards Teddy and Naya's house. I knew that Destiny was already over there so I wouldn't have to go to her house. I pull up to the house and knocked on the door. A few seconds later, Teddy opened the door, his smile disappeared when he saw the look on my face.

"What's wrong with you best friend?" He asked me in a concerned tone.

"I'm about to beat Bethany's ass." I respond calmly.

He stares at me for a few seconds. "Des, Naya, come to the door."

Destiny and Anaya appear at the door and stare at me. "Kenz, why are you dressed like you're ready to fight?" Destiny asked me.

I looked down at what I had on. I had on my Timbs, some sweats, a t-shirt, and my hair was in a high messy bun. "Because I'm about to beat Bethany's ass."

Her face lit up. "Yay! I can finally watch her get her ass beat."

Anaya, Teddy, and I stared at her because she was more excited than I was.

"So are y'all coming or not because I'm ready to go." I tell them as I impatiently tap my foot.

"We're coming." Teddy responds. "I'll just ride with you to save gas."

"Alright let's go."

***

Fuck em, fuck em, fuck em
Yeah yeah, woohoo, yeah yeah
Fuck em, fuck em, fuck em

Musty pussy maggot bitches tryna lick my sack for riches
Mhm, yeah yeah, bet I seen your plan, uh huh
Bet I smelled it out, uh huh
Now we met their daughter's cross the map
East cost to the west coast, OG Mac doin the fucking most
Yeah yeah, told em bitch you guessing, now I'm living
Drinking, popping the seal, got no prescription
You can read it, you can see it, you can want it but you won't achieve it
You can see me but nigga, can you be me?
No no, no no, yeah yeah, fuck em fuck em fuck em
I ain't do it by myself

Alotta niggas want to hate on me
What's the reason, nigga who knows
Say I'm focused on the wrong shit
We just putting up the new door

I had to play the theme song while I drove to this bitch's apartment. She's probably thinking I won't show up, but think again bitch.

"So why are you choosing to fight her now?" Anaya asked me from the backseat.

I said nothing as Bria pulled out her phone to show her the messages. She passed it to the backseat and I waited on the reactions from them.

"I'd beat her ass too since she likes to talk so much shit on the internet." Teddy said, breaking the silence.

"Normally I would try to stop you, but in this instance, you have my blessing. At least you waited till Spring Break to do it." Naya told me.

"I hope you aren't fighting this heifa over Tyler." Destiny responded.

I slammed on my breaks and turned around to face her. "This doesn't have shit to do with Tyler. This all about the disrespect. I'm tired of that bitch disrespecting me and it stops here."

Destiny raises her hands up in surrender. "I was just making sure."

A few minutes later, I pull into Beazabelle's apartment complex. I'm glad Bria lives over here so she knows which apartment she stays in. I park my car in front of her building and put Vaseline on my arms.