Chapter 27: Who Are You?

(Hot pic of Bellamy bc why not?)

CLARKE

It felt good to realize that I was in love with him, but it also put a weight on me. It made me feel like I was on a leash, and every time I got farther away from him, it tugged me back. I didn't mean to let myself fall in love with him but my carefully built up walls were torn down by him.

I wondered where he was right now. He was probably laughing it all off with his buddies right now. The thought made me cringe.

I was pulled from my thoughts by the sound of a car pulling up beside me. I looked up, letting my eyes adjust to the brightness of the sun. It was dark grey car with tinted windows and no license plate. The car door opened and a tall man stepped out. He was wearing a black tench coat and a dark hat and he walked up towards me slowly.

"Hello young lady." He said in a low deep voice.

"Hello?" I asked quietly. This whole situation seemed very weird.

"Why are you sitting alone on the edge of campus crying?" He came a little closer to me.

"Dumb reasons, why do you care?" I asked with attitude. I sniffled and wiped away a few tears that had fallen earlier.

"A pretty young lady like you shouldn't be out here alone. It's dangerous. You never know who might be after you." That sounded like a threat. That sounded like something I had heard before. It reminded me of the note on Bellamy's car.

"I'm fine thanks. Now if you don't mind, I should be leaving." I stood up quickly and started to head towards the dorm building, not looking behind me.

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that Clarke." He reached out and grabbed my arm, tugging me backwards.

"Hey let go of me! Somebody help!" I tried wiggling out from underneath his grip but he was too strong for someone as tiny as me.

"You're coming with me Griffin, whether you like it or not." He said roughly. He started dragging me to his car as I started to kick and hit him. Well tried to anyways.

"No let go of me!" My fingers tried to pry his hand off my wrist but it was no use. I screamed as loud as I could hoping that someone could hear me. Anyone. Even Bellamy. That's who I wanted right now. I didn't care that I was mad at him, when I was with him I felt safe. I was safe with him.

"Help! Somebody help me!" I screamed again, my voice getting weaker.

"You might not want to do that Clarke." I heard a car door open and footsteps getting close to me. I felt somebody grab my other arm and I quickly turned to see Finn come up beside me and give me a grin.

"We meet again princess." He said slyly.

"Finn?" I asked in shock. It was him all along. That's how he knew about the cabin.

"You seem surprised," he brought a hand towards my cheek. I turned away from him, "was it a surprise princess?"

Why did it have to be him? He almost raped me and I could barely look at him without almost barfing.

"Fuck off," I spat at him. He furrowed his eyebrows together and laughed.

"You're very funny princess." Finn grabbed my throat with his large hands. I couldn't breath at all. "You think that you can just go all 'lovey dovey' over Bellamy Blake? I don't think so." He roughly let go and took a step back.

"Put her in the car."

***

Bellamy