Chapter 9: The Dropship

OCTAVIA

"So where exactly are you taking me?" I said as I got into Lincoln's black mustang.

"A little place I found with a few friends. It's really fun." He sounded excited.

"Sounds cool. As long as I'm with you it doesn't matter where we go." I smiled at him. He smiled back but kept his eyes on the road.

"So what exactly did you tell your brother that you had to leave for."

"Oh I just told him I had to get back to my dorm to study. That's all."

He laughed and I couldn't accept the fact that his laugh was so hot and adorable at the same time.

"Well we're here." He pointed out the window to a large black building with bright flashing lights and loud music coming from inside. I read the sign for the place.

"The dropship? Is this a club?" I asked giggling.

"Hey it's a great club! There's great drinks and music and the dance floor is awesome!" He linked his arm with me and guided me towards the door.

Standing there was a guard with a clipboard in his hand.

"Stanley Jones." Lincoln said to him. The guard looked at his clipboard for a few seconds scribbled something and nodded for us to enter.

"Stanley Jones? Really? That's the best you could come up with?" I chuckled.

"Oh shut-up." He looked around again before speaking.

"Dance with me?" He held out his hand and pouted his lip out making him look like a baby.

"Yes of course." I blushed and took his hand as he led me to the dance floor.

Ready to have fun Octavia? Yes I am.

--------------------------------------------

After hardcore dancing for about 30 mins I was becoming sweaty and tired so I grabbed Lincoln and pulled him towards the bar.

We sat down and immediately the bartender asked for our ID's.

"I don't look that young, do I?" Lincoln asked jokingly while putting his hand over his chest humorously. 

"Oh shut-up you!" I playfully punched him.

The bartender handed us back our ID's then disappeared to serve another customer.

"Well I did want something but ok." I laughed. Lincoln laughed along.

The bartender finally came back and we ordered our drinks. We talked for awhile before finally getting back onto the dancefloor.

Lincoln danced like an idiot which made me laugh so hard I almost fell on the ground and died. He was a goofball but I liked it and he knew that. My hair flipped and whipped around until it was a naughty mess. But then I stopped dancing because I saw someone at the door. And it was my brother and a few of his buddies.

"Hey Lincoln?" I said while repeatedly touching his arm.

"What? C'mon let's dance some more! I'm not ready to leave yet." He laughed at me and stuck his tongue out.

"You'll be ready to leave when you see who's here." I tapped on his shoulder and pointed my finger toward the door.

There stood my brother in his leather jacket examining some girl's ass with his friends Murphy, Miller and Atom.

"Well we better get a move on. What do you say?" Lincoln looked at me.

"I say yes!" He grabbed my wrist and pulled me through various crowds of people towards the front door. We waited for my brother to get out of sight then we fled through the building doors.

"Bwahahaha..." I started to laugh uncontrollably.

"Why are you laughing?" Lincoln asked me.

"I don't know, I just laugh random sometime especially when I'm sneaking around Bellamy." I giggled, "well we should probably get back to my dorm now."

"Not yet..." Lincoln looked at my lips and back at my eyes. I knew what was coming.

He leaned forward and cupped my cheeks with his hands. He placed a light gentle kiss on my lips.

"Now we can go." He smiled and turned towards the car.

'Did that really just happen? Yes it did Octavia now get over it. Cutest thing ever.' I thought to myself.