P A R T [one] R A I N

PART ONE - RAIN

''As for me, the rain had never stopped.''

*                 *                   *                      *

DISCLAIMER 

THE FOLLOWING STORY IS COPYRIGHTED TO xxtypicalscorpianxx, any attempts to plagiarism would be met with severe penalty. 

Wattpad is the only website where this story would be posted, if readers come across other platforms with the same story, please report to the author. 

Trigger warning - Violence and Mental Health 

*    *        *   *

This story will be divided into three parts, all posted individually and the first one with contain up to 14-15 chapters. Slow updates, but I will try to make the content longer. 

Those who have already read my other works, this story is not light and fluffy at all. 

Happy Reading!

*    *         *   *

[ SUMMARY ] 

Silas Reid wants to know a lot of things about Nicola Moore. Why does everyone hates her? Why does she get bullied everyday? What relation does she share with Zaid Aqaab? But the more he tries to get close to his new neighbor, more mysterious she becomes, yet Silas refuses to give up on her. Or maybe he can't.  

Nicola Moore has lost a lot of things, her direction of life, her friends and the person she treasured the most. They all treat her like a rag doll now, throwing hatred and insults on her everyday. Not Silas Reid and his super chaotic family though. Her new neighbors treat her like a person and for the first time, Nicola starts to see the world that exists after tragedies, a world where regrets have to be left behind and life should be given another chance. 

But then again, Silas Reid doesn't know her. Not like Zaid does. Never like Zaid.

*                 *               *