I watched his facial expressions change. He must have wanted to follow Jackson tonight, or something, so I agreed quickly and said by to Danny before heading off with Scott.

"You wanted to go to the vet?" I asked as he knocked locked glass door. A few seconds later an older black man in a white lab coat. He blad, besides the small mustache and goatee growing on his face.

"Yes, but not exactly. It has to do with Jackson, and you seem to know the most about him and you know about our current situation. Plus Stiles is getting information from his dad about the murders and I can't really ask Allison to come over." Scott explain as the man began to unlock the door on the other side.

Scott and I said thanks as he let us inside and locked the doors again. "Jamie, this is Doctor Deaton, Deaton this is my friend Jamie, she's here to help us since Stiles can't."
"It's nice to meet you Jamie," Dr. Deaton smiled extending a hand.

I meet him halfway and took his hand politely. "You to Dr. Deaton."

I looked over at Scott who was checking the time on his phone. "Derek should be here anytime soon," Scott said.

Dr. Deaton nodded and went back into the clinic area behind his desk and motioned both Scott and I to follow. He then went over to a desk and pulled out several papers and began working on them. I went over and leaned against the table beside him. "So you know about everything Dr. Deaton?" I asked and he nodded. "So are you some kind of werewolf doctor, or...?" I went on genuinely curious.

He chuckled lightly, "No. I'm a veterinarian."

I nodded. "Oh, that's cool."

It was at the same time there was a knock on the door, and Scott jumped up to answer it. I heard mumbled voices that then got louder, but one voice was different than all the others. Dr. Deaton went towards the door first and I followed behind him eager to see the face that belonged to the voice.

"That depends," Dr. Deaton as he leaned against the door frame. I saw Scott standing next to Derek Hale, I frowned slightly, but I smiled when I saw Isaac sitting on the front desk. He smiled when he saw me, but I guess he knew I was there by my scent. "Your friend, Jackson. Are we planning to kill him or save him?"

"Save him," Scott and I said together, while Derek opted for killing him.

Scott turned around and glared at Derek. "Save him," he commanded. He then turned to Deaton. "Save him."

Dr. Deaton turned back into the clinic and all four of us followed. I trailed behind and stood beside Isaac. "Hey," I whispered standing up on my tip toes beside him.

He smiled down at me before we followed Scott and Derek over to Deaton's med station. While Scott stood beside Derek, and stood contently close beside Isaac. His shoulder gently hit against mine as we stood silently watching Doctor Deaton mix several colorful powereds in shakers. There was a peculiar green flaky one that Deaton placed down into the holder. I watched as Isaac guided his left hand towards the shaker. I was about to stop him when I was cut off by Derek who warned him to watch what he touched.

Isaac leaned down on the counter top and glazed up at Doctor Deaton. "So, what are you? Some kind of witch?"

He looked cute, and it was a legitimate question considering by the looks of it he was preparing some sort of voodoo ritual. I mean I asked the same question not long ago., but Deaton deadpan expression told tales. "No," he began. "I'm a veterinarian." I snorted as I looked at Isaac's faltering face.