"We always fight, I thought you got used to it." I said.

"I am trying to get used to it," he said "I mean, weren't you okay with each other before you guys left for Ireland?"

I nodded.

"Something happened between the two of you," he said "I won't ask anymore because it's none of my business. But, I'm telling you. You and Callum are like my little brother and sister. If there's anything I can do, just tell me."

I gave Ben a hug afterwards. Although he is one of my dad's friends' children, he's been more than that to me ever since we met, and I realize I've been treating him like a servant more than a family, and I would like to give back to him.

"Thanks for everything." I said.

"No problem."

I got off the car later on and went inside the house. I was starving so, when I was about to go to the kitchen to grab some food, I was surprised by Helena, Chantel, Cassy, Lily and Jade in the sitting room.

"What are you guys doing here?!" I asked.

"Did you forget our slumber party?" Chantel asked.

"I already told you, my dad's not gonna go for it-"

"Just get home before lunch tomorrow," dad said as he entered the sitting room.

"You're serious?" I asked.

"Let's just go!!!" Lily said, as she and the other girls pulled me out of the house.

"I didn't pack anything!" I said.

"We got it, they're here!" Cassy said, as she raised my backpack, and then they pushed me inside Helena's car. The girls seemed to be rushing, even Helena was driving at full speed. I was in a bad position at the back seat.

"You may want to get a beauty rest first, you know." Lily said to me.

"Why?" I asked.

"Oh nothing!" Chantel said.

"You know what, you're all up to something! It's obvious!" I said.

"Fine!" Jade said.

"We're leaving Yorkshire," Helena said.

What the...are you kidding me right now?!

"Leave Yorkshire?!" I shrieked "To where?!"

The girls smiled at me.

"We're not gonna have a slumber party, are we?" I said, and then they all shook their heads "Are you trying to kill me?!"

"Why would we be trying to kill you?" Chantel asked.

"If my dad finds out-"

"He's not going to find out," Cassy said.

"How are you so sure?" I asked.

"Because he trusts us?" Helena said.

"What if he does?" I asked "What if he finds out?"

"He won't!" Chantel said "And if he does, so what?! We'll be the ones explaining to him, alright?"

Somehow, I don't trust them. They're my friends, I know, but I've seen them handle trouble before...it didn't go so well.

I freaked out when they mentioned that we are going somewhere outside of Yorkshire. I know I've done it before, but I promised myself that I won't go somewhere, especially somewhere outside the county, without telling my father ever again. I learned from my mistakes in the past, and I am not about to repeat my mistakes again!