"And think about it, I mean, France is really close to Britain." Lily said.

"None of you guys are helping, to be honest." they all turned to me "It may be easy for you guys to just forget about him, but not for me, okay? Can't believe he didn't even call me!"

They were confused.

Jade turned to the necklace I was wearing, the one that Luke had given me for Christmas.

"Did he give you that?" Jade asked.

I rolled my eyes.

"I shouldn't even be wearing this anymore!" I was about to pull it out, just like I almost did when I found out he's not coming back, but then the girls stopped me from doing so.

I turned to them.

"What made you think you have every right to do that?" Chantel asked.

"It's my necklace," I said.

"Oh, it's not only yours," Lily said "It's also Luke's."

"But if you really want to take it out, then just say so." Helena said.

I nodded.

"I want to take it out!" I said.

Helena held her right palm up.

"Helena?" Chantel said.

"Hand it over." Helena said.

"But-"

"Hand it over to me now." she said. I took the necklace out and handed it to her "That will make you so much better."

"How is it suppose to make her feel better?" Cassy asked.

"If it will help her feel less irritated at Luke and if it will help her forget about him, then this is a marvelous idea." she replied.

I feel naked without the necklace though, but I guess Helena is right, but that didn't lessen my anger just yet.

"Hey!" Chantel spoke "I realized we haven't had like a real hangout together, you know, with Joe?"

"Right!" Jade said "Let's do something together outside school."

"Slumber party anyone?" Lily suggested.

I shook my head.

"I'm not going anywhere," I said "My dad's not gonna let me go."

"We'll talk to him then!!!" Cassy said.

I thought the sleepover or slumber party would be a great idea since I totally don't want to be around Callum right now, but I just know my dad's not gonna go for it.

"It's not going to work." I said.

***

Ben picked Callum and I up from school on Friday. It was exactly the slap of reality that I needed to get back on track. Callum and I were still avoiding each other. When we got inside the car, that's when Ben told Callum that there wasn't anybody in Luke's home so, Toby's technically still at our house in Parish Ghyll Road.

"Finally! Some good news." Callum said.

When we got home, he immediately got off the car and ran inside the house. He probably couldn't wait to see Toby. I was still inside the car, thinking of Luke. Like, where exactly in Paris he could be, when does he plan to come back, or if he is thinking about me.

"You alright?" Ben asked me.

"I guess?" I said.

"You've been forlorn since you got back from Dublin, and you and Callum won't talk to each other either," he said.