- 45 - Horror

*Three days later- Brooklyn's POV*
'Horror for the Kardashian/Beckham family as Kelly Beckham is rushed to hospital with extreme bleeding following the birth if now one month old daughter Evie'
'Send your prays out for Kelly's family'
'Get well Kelly' rumours spread like wildfire, I think as notifications pop up one after the other, I sit patiently with Kris, Khloe and Kylie, Kendall is in Paris modelling and Kim and Kourt are looking after there kids. Anyway, the five of us, Evie asleep inside a small bassinet, sit in a private waiting room for Kelly's surgery to be over, so we can go home and look after out daughter together, a perfect family, the nurse comes out and fear classes through me.
"We will have the doctor come and see you soon" she says glumly and I nod, turning to face kris who pats my shoulder gently.
***
"Well Mr Beckham, your wife has lost a lot of blood, the surgery was successful but, she has fallen into a coma, were not sure when, or if, she will wake up. I'm sorry." The doctor says as I practically feel my whole world crumble.
"Thank you, doctor" Khloe says as Kylie rushes over and hugs me.
"Brooklyn, she'll wake up, she won't leave you, any of us, especially Evie. Shh it's alright" she says as I cry loudly into her shoulder.
***
It's been three days.
"Kelly, I miss you, please, please wake up, I miss you dreadfully, come back" I say while holding Evie softly, that's, when her heart monitor starts beeping.

----- THE END -----
Wow! Guys really I had know idea how to end this, it really did, but it had to happen, as of the second of April, 2016, New Zealand time, 8:51, the authors note is being written, and I have plans
for the sequel, nor do I know if there will defiantly be one, it really depends on who wants one, okay bye.