-11 - Beach Day

It's 10:30 and I'm sitting in Kylie's room while she's standing looking at two different bikinis trying to decide which one to wear.
"I dunno which one I will were but Kelly should wear a bikini" I shake my head.
"I just... Don't feel comfortable doing that" I say and Kylie rolls her eyes.
"Either way Brooklyn will be drooling" I look down at my outfit, black one piece and a white cover up, I pull on my black sandals and shove my towel in my bag, Kendall throws me a red lipstick and I use my phones selfie camera as a mirror as I put it on, I tuck my phone in a pocket of my bag and leap up as I hear a car horn honk
"Holy shit" I shriek in surprise and clutch at my chest, Kendall laughs and Kylie walks out of her closet wearing a plain black bikini, Kendall ties up the back of her bikini quickly and we walk down to Justin's car, he's in the front with Brooklyn.
"Kelly can you sit in the back"
"All by my lonesome?"
"Just get in kelly" Kenny says but I can hear the smile in her voice, I sigh and climb ungracefully into the back seat, Justin starts the car and we start driving to the beach.
'I really really really really really really like you
And I want you. Do you want me? Do you want me too?'
I pick up my glowing phone and see a text from Brooklyn.
"Which one of you idiots changed my ringtone?" I yell and Kendall and Kylie look at each other both guilty .
"Um... Sorry?" They both say and I sigh.
"Ugh, change it back" I say.
"We only changed one persons ringtone"
"Oh ok, wait why would you... Oh" I say as realisation hits me.
"What's going....." Justin asks confused.
"Sister stuff" Kendall says.
"I'll keep the bloody ringtone, but only because I like the stupid song" I say turning off the volume of my phone .
"That's not the only thing you like" Kylie says and I gasp, I hit her over the back of her head and she yelps.
"Oww" I roll my eyes and put my password into my phone, I look at the text from Brooklyn, I smile before texting back.
B- you look hot.
B- why u so pissed about the ringtone?.... Oh.
K- I don't look hot.
B- you do... so you don't like me then?
K- nah, ur kinda ugly.
B- I'm offended.
K- aww, sorry Brooklyn, you look hot toooooo.
B- YAY!!! Thanks babe.
K- babe?
B- uh huh.
K- ...Ok then.
B- I have a question for you.
K- what?
B- be my girlfriend?
K-of course😊
K- ...and really over text?
B- well if you want I can ask in front of your sisters?
K- don't you dare.
"Hey Kelly can I ask you a question...." He starts to say before I quickly interrupt.
"No, No, No, No!" I say and everyone looks at me weirdly, Brooklyn starts laughing and I glare at him.
"Kylie I think our sister is going crazy" Kenny says, my ring tone goes off and I pick up my phone again.
B-I'm sorry, forgive me?😘
K- nope.
B- please😥
K- fine.
B- YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
K- xoxo stop texting my my sisters are looking at us.
B- so?
K- just stop, please?
B- fine xxx
K- thank you xxx😘😋😍❤️
B- your welcome princess.
K- STOP!
I see him typing and roll my eyes
B-ok I'm done
I put my phone in the pocket of my beach bag and sit back
"Put the radio on Justin" Kenny yells and justin fiddles with the radio
"How long until we get to the beach?" I ask but know one replies until see Brooklyn turn, he smiles at me and answers
"About ten minutes" he says and I smile and say.
"Thanks" he smiles again and turns back to the front.
"Were here!" Kenny yells and I smile, everyone gets out of the car, we find a spot on the sand and lay our towels on the sand, Justin and Brooklyn run to the water and me, Kenny and Kylie lay down and start to attempt to get tans, I grab my sunglasses and slide them onto my face, after about 20 minutes I feel a drop of water land on my shoulder.
"Guys is it just me or is it raining?" I ask and wipe my shoulder.
"Nope, why" I take of my glasses and put them down.
"Hi babe" Brooklyn says from his spot standing slightly to the side of me.
"What do you want?" I ask and he smirks, he leans down and picks me up bridesmaid style.
"What the hell brooklyn" by now Kylie and Kendall are looking at us, they start smiling and I don't realise what's happening until he starts running towards the sea.
"No. Brooklyn put me down" I yell as I bounce slightly up and down, he keeps running and we pass Justin who's walking up the beach.
"Brooklyn please put me down" I beg and he stops walking.
"One condition" he says.
"What? Your not gonna make me like jump off a cliff or something are you" he shakes his head.
"No, I'll put you down if you kiss me" I try to hide my smile.
"Deal just put me down please" he leans down and kisses me gently, he pulls away and starts to put me down before picking me up and running strait into the sea, he drops me in the cold water and I shriek
"You asshole" I yell and stand up, he turns around to run away and I run behind him, I jump onto his back and wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his shoulders, he flinches.
"I didn't think I was that heavy" I say making it sound like I'm sad.
"Your not I was just surprised" he says and I smile.
"Yay! I'm not fat" I cheer and he tries to turn around to look at me but failed because I spun around with him.
"Well that failed" he says and I start laughing.
"What's so funny" I just keep laughing
"Kelly?" I finally stop laughing and he shakes his head.
"Weirdo" he let's go of my legs which are wrapped around his waist and I jump down onto the soft sand.
"Did I tell you that I think you look beautiful today"
"Are you saying I didn't look beautiful yesterday" I say teasing him.
"What no I didn't mean that, I mean, you always look beautiful and uh I mean you..." I cut him off by placing my lips on his gently, he smiles and starts kissing me back.
"Get a room!" Someone yells and we pull away and face our friends/family, I poke my tongue out at my sisters, we walk over to them and sit down.
"Please never kiss again" Kylie says
"Why?" Brooklyn asks.
"Cause it's disgusting" she says, Sassy skills activate.
"What ever Kylie your just jealous because you don't have a boyfriend and I do" I flip my hair over my shoulder and look away from her.
"I do have a boyfriend actually"
"Oh, Haha it's kinda funny since your the famous one" I say and she glares at me.
"Your technically famous, I mean your a Jenner and I'm pretty sure mums getting you a record deal" Kylie says what the.
"Kelly, you sing?" Brooklyn asks.
"Like a cat being strangled" I say and turn to my sisters.
"What do you mean mums getting me a record deal?"
"I may or may not have recorded you singing the other day and mum made it into a cd and copied it and sent it into a couple labels" Kenny says and I groan.
"Yay" I say sarcastically l
"I thought you'd be happy?" Brooklyn says and I sigh.
"Stage fright" he nods and wraps his arm around waist.
"You two are cute" Justin says.
"Sickly cute" Kylie says and I playfully glare at her.
"Shut up" I sa.
"Well I for one am happy you two are dating, it means I have someone else to tease about they're boyfriend" Kenny says, I groan and bury my head in Brooklyn's chest, he chuckles and kisses my forehead, after a while we have lunch then go swimming again.
*9pm*
were sitting around the bonfire cuddled in blankets, Justin pulls out his guitar and holds it out to me
"I heard you play"
"Uh, um" he smiles
"Sing something for us... Please?" I sigh and gently take his guitar, I start playing the song and nervously start singing
Come on skinny love
Just last the year,
Pour a little salt
We were never here
My my my, my my my,
My-my my-my...
Staring at the sink of
Blood and crushed veneer.
Tell my love to wreck it all,
Cut out all the ropes
and let me fall
My my my, my my my,
My-my my-my
Right in the moment
This orders tall
And I told you to be patient,
Ant I told you to be fine,
And I told you to be balanced,
And I told you to be kind,
And in the morning I'll be with you,
But it will be a different kind,
'Cause I'll be holding all the tickets,
And you'll be owning all the fines.
Come on skinny love,
What happened here?
Suckle on the hope in light brassieres,
My my my, my my my,
My-my my-my...
Sullen load is full,
So slow on the split.
And I told you to be patient,
Ant I told you to be fine,
And I told you to be balanced,
And I told you to be kind,
And now all your love is wasted,
Then who the hell was I?
'Cause now I'm breaking at the britches,
And at the end of all your lines,
Who will love you?
Who will fight?
And who will fall far behind?
Come on skinny love,
My my my, my my my,
My-my my-my...
My my my, my my my,
My-my my-my.
"That was awesome babe" Brooklyn says from beside me, I blush and Kenny and Kylie aww
"Aww she's blushing Kylie" Kylie just smiles
"Come on guys, it's getting late, by the time we get back it'll almost be 11" Justin's says and we put out the bonfire, we climb into the car and drive home.
***//Authors Note//***
Next chapter is will put all the names of her songs but in this story taylor swift does not exist, not because I hate her I am a total swiftie, Kelly will be singing her songs though so... Yeah that's pretty much it,
Xx