Prologue

• Campus Secrets •

'Once you're here, in a frat house, you have enemies and you have friends'

'Ah? So I get to chose?'

'No, that's the thing; you can't,'

Lincoln's Academy HSC, with its well known name, combined sorority and fraternity houses, and of course, how it's both a high school and a college, it's one of the schools Niall's always dreamed of going to. Everything rolled into one, it has facilities Niall never had the luxury to and its size can't be fathomed by him.

His dream school.

When Niall finally joins, he realizes that maybe it's really not how he expected. People are immediately either friends with him, or completely against him. He guesses it has something to do with what house he's in.

He's partially right.

Niall finds it easy to be with the people in his house. They're all sweethearts to him, despite their different attitudes, including the self appointed leader, Harry Styles, who's a complete charmer. Niall finds it easy to fall for him, and maybe, just maybe he thinks that Harry has, too.

It's not that easy, however. And Niall realizes this in a way he hadn't thought he would.

Every house has its own background. Every house has people with stories. Every house has their own side.

But the biggest secret lies between the doors of Niall's own house, and one he hadn't thought he'd find himself in the way of.

Temporary hiatus from my other books while I write this:) I've had this idea for so long it'd be a shame not to put it into words, something I love to do:)

Watch the trailer I made for this on the side/top.

~ Rush.

I'm sorry, I'm now on a hiatus from everything.