| nineteen |

< hayley >

coffin. flowers. black clothing. black umbrellas. rain. tears.

today was jack's funeral.

i can't possibly think of anything else, rather than him leaving me. it has been three days, and i still can't get enough of it. so much disgrace, so much emotions, my head can't take it anymore, there was so much happening, so much that it scares me.

his friends only attended the funeral, and i find that really pathetic. this day was about him, and his family didn't even show up. we tried to contact them, only to fail.

matthew and jack j were standing next to me, as the priest recited prayers on top of the casket. i stared directly at the flowers on top of him, offering him a little prayer to accept jack's soul and let it live in peace.

tears streamed down on my face, as matthew wrapped an arm around my shoulder. i snuggled my head onto his neck, and sobbed my heart out.

soon, the casket was buried and we all watched as the final blessing was offered.

-

we all sat in the living room, quiet.

i finally calmed down when on the ride back home, and we all offered a little silence for jack.

and i can't help but think that a part of me died, too.

---

OH MY GOD. 2 MONTHS GUYS. 2 MONTHS. I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED. I WAS BUSY WITH PROM, SCHOOL STUFF, AND MY ACADEMICS. but i'm back!!! i missed you guys :)

pls do vote and comment! thank you, love you guys