| fourteen |

song suggestions: over my head (cable cars) - the fray (acoustic)

< jack >

hours have passed and we were still in matthew's huge house. we were currently in the balcony, with shawn playing the guitar, hayley with the beatbox (cajon), and shawn, hayley, natalie, sam, and nate singing.

when the chorus part came on, all of us tarted to sing our hearts. "everyone knows i'm in over my head, over my head," i smiled as we all sung.

we harmonized beautifully and it gave me a feeling of nostalgia because when i was young, my family and i used to jam to acoustic songs around a bonfire. and now, this is what my family is.

to be fucking honest, i find it hot when i found out that hayley knows how to play the cajon, or beatbox. i knew that she sings because she does before we go to sleep.

when the song was done, we all smiled at each other and laughed. "i seriously missed you guys," johnson said, fixing his hair.

"yeah, i missed our jams like this one." natalie added, smiling afterwards.

"we should do this more often!" sam said, wrapping his arm around nate.

i smiled, but i couldn't move my whole body because i was still in pain. sucks.

crazy shit have been happening but i do not exactly know why we were in matthew's house. singing and having fun like nothing bad was going on. maybe there wasn't, but that's not it. anything can happen. i can even kill everyone in just a blink of an eye, but of course i'm not dumb enough to do that because they're all i have. and all i want.

matthew unexpectedly sat beside me, offering me a can of vanilla flavored coke. i happily accepted the offer as we both popped it open. "so," i awkwardly started.

"hey, i know i have hurt you multiple times and i wanna apologize, if you think i'm crazy, that's definitely fine with me, and if you think i'm dumb as shit to do that, that's also fine with me-"

"i forgive you, matthew." i cut him off, as he widened his eyes.

"what?!" he smiled widely at me.

"i forgive you, i don't want this to be bigger than it already is, and i consider you as my brother." i smiled back.

"holy fuck jack, thank you!" he stood up in his knees to hug me, and i tried my best to do back but whole body was just not cooperating.

"you're welcome."

matthew smiled once more before walking off.

hayley was also smiling at me while walking towards on where i was currently. "so, how is jack gilinsky?" she sat beside me.

"i feel a lot better, because you're here." i teased her, making her blush. "you know you're cute when you blush."

she playfully rolled her eyes at me. "you little shit."

"you love me." i winked at her.

"i do, though, but stop it, it's embarrassing."

"fine, i love you too."

she kissed my cheek before she stood up and making her way towards natalie.

i wanted to stand up too but i felt like shooting myself instead because i literally can't move my damn body. what the fuck.

i decided to slowly move, and gladly it worked. i was now standing firmly, definitely proud of myself, such an achievement after being hayley's boyfriend.

anyway, matthew came back with a black BOSE speaker in hand while playing some songs. i made my way towards to where the food was, because i was hungry as hell. i placed the can of coke on top of the table and grabbed a slice of pepperoni pizza.

it's like heaven on earth, damn.

soon enough, we were all sitting again, singing.

like we had no problems to face soon.

---

💸💸💸

double update bc i feel like updating this i missed it! 😏
lmfao i forgot to italicize the previous chapter but oh well
luv u