"I'm Haynes, Eliza's boyfriend, pleasure to meet you." He smiled and seemed super charming. 

We went in and got our seat. God damn it, another fancy restaurant with words I can't pronounce. Why does everyone have such fancy tastes? Actually the real question is, why do the French have such great tasting food? We got a nice table towards the front and against the wall. It was a really nice view. This place is probably super expensive. 

"So, Eliza, you work at your dad's studio? How is that?" Bella questioned.

"The best, I make a lot of friends and music is my passion. So it's perfect. How about you? Where do you work?" 

"Stocks. Boring, am I right? But I'm the boss, I make way too money and I feel guilty when I have to fire someone."

"At least you're not cold and heartless." I smiled.

She smiled back, "I love your dress by the way!" 

"Thanks! I really like how your watch seems misplaced." I pointed out.

"Okay, I get a majority of my fashion sense from from this fashion blogger. She is such a genius and like perfect. She goes by the name Chloe Kittens, which is adorable. And sorry for seeming like a teenage girl." 

"No, it's awesome! Also I'm literally best friends with  Chloe Kittens. A.k.a Chloe Lewis."

Bella's mouth dropped, "Seriously? Could you get me her autograph?"

"Better. I can get you a whole day of hanging out with her." I shrugged no big deal. 

Bella tried to hold back the urge to squeal. She was super excited, which is not at all how I expected her to be. I expected someone high end, bratty and spoiled. She's none of those and that is awesome. I'm so happy my dad found someone so cool. Apparently they've been dating for a good four months. I don't know why I didn't meet her sooner, honestly wish I did. Now over to the conversation with my dad and Haynes. 

"So, you're a doctor?" 

Haynes nodded, "We already went over this. But it's really not a fun job." 

"How so? Didn't you go through years of med school, wouldn't you have noticed then?"

"Well, I have a peer pressure dad, who says that anything creative is stupid and a waste of time." 

"What's your passion?"

"If you were a business man or my own patient, I would say saving lives. Not that, that isn't a great feeling. But since I'm here with my girlfriend, her dad and dad's girlfriend, I finally feel like I can tell the truth with out being lectured-" 

Just as I was hear the truth, someone interrupted. Damn it! The person who interrupted wasn't the waiter, but a tall man with bright blue eyes, brown hair, wearing grey pants, a white button down shirt, blackish grey vest, black dress shoes, a grey blazer, black tie and a fancy watch. He looked very sophisticated. Bella smiled at him, I take it they know each other. 

"Bella, how are my stocks looking?" He questioned with a sophisticated sounding voice. 

"Daniel, they're looking great, what are you doing here?" 

"Business deal." 

I noticed Haynes seemed very uncomfortable. Wait. Is that his dad? No way, I mean they kind of look alike, but his dad does look like a dick.

"Art is my passion." Haynes stated. 

He said it like it was trying to prove something. Which was actually kind of sexy. Oh my Gad, I am such a horn dog. I'm so gross, but you can't blame a girl with needs! Hold on, I better not have a daddy issue fetish. That's uncool. But I did notice that Daniel even acknowledge him. It was like Haynes didn't exists to him. 

"Wow, Haynes, that's awesome! I've been looking for a new art piece to hang up in my apartment. What better artist than my own boyfriend?" I was trying to help out Haynes. Plus bragging rights. 

Now, I did notice that Daniel seemed interested when I said boyfriend, but tried to continue his conversation with Bella and my dad, "Wait, Bella, is this the new guy I've been hearing so much about?"

She nodded, "How's your wife?" 

Haynes head shot up and he looked at Daniel, very annoyed and confused, "Wife?"

I knew Haynes didn't want anyone to know that Daniel is his dad and he definitely didn't want to make a scene, but when he heard the word "wife," what else was he suppose to do. I tried to hold him back and looked him in the eyes. 

"I need some fresh air, excuse me." He walked outside and I followed.

I said him sitting on a bench with his hand rubbing his head, like he had a really bad headache. I sat next to him looked at the ground. I didn't know what to do. Like I said my exes never got this personal. 

"I know I don't talk to him anymore and it's really none of my business, but how could I not know? One of siblings still has to be talking to him." 

"How many siblings you got?" I asked. 

"6. My brother Edwin or as I like to call him Eddie, who's 30, I'm the second oldest, my sister Amber and her twin Kayla, they're 25, Charlie, 22 and Derrick, 20." 

"Who are you closet to?" I questioned.

"Amber and Derrick. I know Amber still has to be talking to him and I just talked to her last week. I'll tell you all about my siblings later and why I never talk about them." 

"I think you lied about being an only child. I'm pretty sure we talked about this." 

"Daniel had a lot of different partners, so to speak." 

"Oh."

He nodded, "We should go back in, our food is probably there by now."

"I can tell my dad something came up." I offered.

"No, I'm not going to ruin a great dinner because of my selfish needs. I'll suck it up and have a great time because I am with the only person that matters to me."

He got up and looked through the window. Where him and his dad made eye contact. I noticed and looked at him in the eyes again, but this time I kissed him. I made sure it was passionate and super sophisticated. Kind of shove it in his dad's face. I pulled away and Haynes smiled. I went to walk back in, when he pulled me in for another kiss. This one longer and amazing and awesome and, and, um, I'll get back to you on that. 

"Now we can go in."

"You're hot." I don't know what to do or how to words right now.

He smiled and we went back in, having a great time. Afterwards, my dad and Bella hugged us goodbye. I think this worked out perfectly. I promised Bella a day with Chloe and she was so excited, I thought her head was going to explode with confetti coming out. Her and my dad left. Haynes and I decided to go for a walk before leaving. 

"So, art? That was unexpected." 

He shrugged, "I also know how to sing and play guitar and piano." 

"Okay, we get it, you want to be a rock star."

"I was thinking classical musician." 

I rolled my eyes and smiled. After the walk we went back to my apartment. He was going to sleep in the guest room but I wanted him to sleep on my floor with me. 

"We don't have to do anything tonight, but could you sleep with me in my room?" 

"I actually love to cuddle, but I hate sleeping on floors, why don't we just sleep in the guest bed. Which brings me to this questioned. why does your guest room have a bed and not yours?"

"I honestly have no clue. But lets go cuddle!" I smiled and kissed him. 

We eventually fell asleep. I felt like we took a huge step in this relationship tonight. Is it too early to say soulmate?