Meeting Zoe

Chapter 1

Hi I'm Zoe everyone thinks I'm just a normal everyday girl but I have a secret that I can't even tell you.I have long blonde hair and twinkling blue eyes.I recently started Condor Elementary school.To be honest I don't really like it there.They have this mean girls named Rachel who's rich and spoilt and people follow her as if they don't have a choice.Me Zoe on the other hand a lot nicer not spoiled and rich enough.Right now I am laying on my bed drowned in Geometry homework.Since when did seventh grade get so much home work?I put my Geometry homework next to my English homework which was next to my chemistry homework.Finally finished!I had been hat that all morning I was so happy to be done!I looked down at the floor and saw my cat pendant looking at me with innocent blue eyes.Hi Pendant I say stroking her white fur.Her pink collar loose around her neck.I go outside.My little sister is coloring while her while her ginger colored cat bubble gum brushed against her legs.My sister was 8 her name was Zara and she was the most annoying brat I met besides Rachel.Hi Zara I say walking past her Pendant at my heels.I sit on the front gallery.I have a cup of vanilla ice cream in my hand.i spooned it into my mouth it was so good until I heard a loud scream.