Lusting: Chapter 35

Tuesday

October 30

Jessica's P.O.V.

"What are you mad for now?" I rolled my eyes as I talked to Shawn.

"Just forget it Jessy." I heard shuffling in the background before his breathing again.

"I really need to talk to you about something anyway."

"And, what is that?"

"I think we should break up."

"So you could be with your babydaddy huh?"

"I am not about to go there with you."

"You ar-"

I hung up the phone in his face. I was thinking about taking a break but seeing him yesterday hurt me.

As I walked out of T.G.I Friday's, I saw him sitting next to some lady holding her and kissing on her. I shook my head and walked out.

Right now I just need to focus on my kids and not let a nigga stress me out.

"Why are you here Taylor?" I asked as he stuffed his keys in his pocket. "I should take my key."

"No you shouldn't, but I got off early because I had to take Toya to the doctor."

"Where is she?"

"She's downstairs. I asked do she want to come up but she didn't want to."

"She might be tired Taylor. Why didn't you take her home?"

"I asked her was it okay and she said yeah." I shook my head and looked at the twin who was sleep next to me. "How long have they been sleep?"

"For about thirty minutes."

"You talked to Shawn today?" He sat down on the bed.

"Yeah, I broke up with him." I sighed.

"Oh, so you saw."

"Yeah, I seen you looking behind me and I didn't want to turn around to make it seem like I was nosy. So when we were walking out I saw him with a lady."

"How do you feel?"

"I'm okay. I mean I love him but I can not keep stressing over it. I guess this is why he's been trying to argue with me lately. My main focus is on my children and my sister."

He nodded his head and looked at the twin, "That's good, just take care of them and don't focus on a nigga right now."

"I know." I stood up from the bed. "Where you going?"

I looked at my finger and back at him, "Isn't you fiancé downstairs." I walked to the bathrooms and handled my business.

"Jay, your phone is ringing!"

"Answer it!" I dried my hands and walked out the bathroom. "Who is it?"

"Brandon."

"What's up, B?"

"Do Ney have practice today?"

"Yeah she gets out at four thirty."

"Okay, she not responding to none of her messages."

"She left her phone at home. She said she was going to call you off her friend phone."

"Okay, I'll see you later bug."

"Bye nigga."

Taylor looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"Oh nothing." He chuckled. Heaven started to move which caused Nevaeh to wake up. "Baby girl, baby girl." He picked up both of the twin.

"I'll go get their bottles." I walked out the room and downstairs. I seen Toya on the couch sleep. I grabbed the small cover and threw it over her body.

I walked in the kitchen and got two bottles out the refrigerator. I put them in the bottle warmer and waited until they were warm.

I walked back upstairs and handed handed him one of the bottles.

"Come on Nevaeh." I grabbed her out of his arms and she started to whine. "Don't cry."

She started to cry harder and I tried to put the bottle in her mouth. My eyes started to tear up and Taylor noticed. He wiped my face and grabbed her.

"Take Heaven."

I grabbed Heaven and fed her. "Why did she do that? I feel like I did something wrong."

"You didn't do anything wrong she just wants her daddy."

"She likes you more." I pouted.

"No she don't." I looked at her and she was looking at me.

-

"It's time to bathe baby girl." I looked down at Heaven. "Ney, can you get their tub?"

"Okay!"

"Toya, can you help me?"

"Yeah." She grabbed Nevaeh and stripped her. "Where did Taylor go?"

"I don't know. He said he was going to get something from the store."

"He always at the store. I bet he was standing there contemplating on what he should get but ending up getting everything."

"He needs to slow down before he can't see his meat." She laughed and shook her head.

"What are y'all doing?" Taylor walked in the room as we finished washing them up.

"About to put them to sleep now. Since daddy is here you could get Nevaeh now."

I got Heaven out the water and wrapped her in the towel. I put her diaper on with some baby powder.

Putting her pajamas she started to whine. "Okay, I'll feed you soon."

I kissed her cheek right after I put her her clothes on. I grabbed her bottle and started to feed.

"What did you get from the store?" Toya asked.

"You know, some candy." He grabbed the bottle.

"Everything."

"No I got some candy for Ney."

"Yeah, yeah." She laughed and walked out the room.

"You taking them in their room?"

"Nope they are sleeping in here again."

"You don't roll on them."

"No, only an idiot would." I laid Heaven down and Taylor down laid Nevaeh down.

"I got to get going." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we walked out the room. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"You will." I chuckled. "I'll see you later Toya."

"Alright, I had a nice time either you and the twin."

"Thanks." I walked them to the door. "Bye you guys."

"Bye."

I locked up the house and went back to my room. Now I have to take a shower and get in bed.