Lusting: Chapter 22

4 Days Later

Friday

March 11

Jessica P.O.V.

I grabbed my bag off the bed and walked downstairs. When I opened the front door Shawn was just pulling up.

I locked my house up and walked to the car. I got in and he was on the phone.

"Okay mommy I'll be there soon.... Love you too." He hung up and looked at me. "Hey."

"Hey." He grabbed my bag and sat it in the back seat. I seen Andre sleep in his car seat. "Where are we going?"

"We are going going to take Dre to my brother house and you'll have to wait on the rest." I sighed and nodded.

"Why can't I know?"

"'Cause I don't want you to." He looked over at me and smiled. I tried to keep a serious face but I started smiling. "How was your day?"

"It was great."

"What was so great about it?"

"Well, I didn't have a lot of work, I got a call from my sister social worker saying I have to go to court in a couple of weeks, and I found some money." I laughed at the last part.

He pulled up to this two story house and put the car in park. "Who house?"

"This is my brother house, you've already met him."

"Dr. Bryant." He nodded and blew his horn. Dr. Bryant walked outside and over to the car.

"His real name is David but we call him D."

"Nigga you could've came to the door."

"I know but I didn't." He unlocked the car doors. "D, this is Jessica and you know my brother."

"Nice to see you again Jessica."

"Likewise." David got Andre out the car with his baby bag.

"I'll be over tomorrow to come and get him."

"Yeah alright." He shut the door. "I'll see you guys later bye."

He walked away and Shawn pulled out the parking lot.

¥

Shawn pulled up to the Renaissance Hotel and parked. "I'll be back." He got out and my phone started ringing.

"Yes miss Janey."

"Where you at?"

"With Shawn, why?"

"I wanted to come over."

"Well you can't it's date night."

"So y'all together now. Daisy give me my money. I knew they were going to get together, talking about she gone be stuck on baby daddy."

"Y'all betting on me?"

"Yeah, I knew you wasn't going to go back with him." I shook my head and laughed. "I'll call you tomorrow since you busy love you."

"Love you too bye." As I hung up Shawn was walking back to the car.

"How long are we going to be here?" I asked taking the card from his hand.

"Just for the night." I nodded as he pulled off to park the car.

Once he got a parking stop we got out and he got my bag. We walked inside and got on the elevator. He pressed two and stepped back.