King of Nightmares

Grell knees became weak at the sight. He's never seen Sebastian like that before. He began feeling dizzy but kept enough strength to keep standing. His heart beats were fast.

Sebastian sat on a black and gold throne. He didn't have a shirt on and he wore a black chained necklace with a black heart on it. He wore a gold and red crown with small black gems and a large black gem in the center. Sebastian was smiling showing his sharp, pointy teeth. His lips were black and cold.

Grell: S-Seb-bas-chan...

Sebastian: *chuckles* I've been waiting for you.

Grell: Y-you have?

Sebastian: *gets up and slowly walks over to Grell* I've been so lonely here. I've wanted you here for a while. *strokes Grell's hair*

Grell: Well here I am. How long have you been here?

Sebastian: I've been here since the first time you dreamed about me. You then kept dreaming about me.  Your mind soon went into a deep darkness and you were having nightmares about me. I became the center of all our attention, making me the king of nightmares.

Grell: I thought about you that much?

Red: When you think about things much they begin to get their own powers. He controls most of your nightmares.

Sebastian: I control everyone's nightmares. I would love for you to help me.

Grell wasn't sure if he should be trusting Sebastian. He didn't seem his normal self. It made Grell second think if this was really him. He started thinking about what would happen if he joined Sebastian. It was too much for him to handle just thinking about it. He didn't know how Sebastian could do it himself.

Grell: If I joined you, what would happen?

Sebastian: You'd be with me, stuck inside your head forever. We'd take over nightmares together.

Grell: *looked at the ground* No...

Sebastian & Red: * stare at Grell in confusion*

Grell: That's not what I want.

Sebastian: You don't want to be with me?

Grell: Yes, I want to be with you. I want to be with you in the real world. I want to have our family there instead of here.

Sebastian: Fine then. *turns around to face behind his throne* Take care of him.

Grell felt the ground shake. He looked up to see Sebastian sitting on the throne with Red on his lap.

Sebastian: You had your chance. I thought you'd want to stay with me, but no.

Behind them was a large, scary black cat. With the cats gaze Grell was gone. He never was given a second chance. Had he died? He couldn't see anymore. He couldn't feel anymore. But most important he couldn't breathe anymore. He felt like screaming for Sebastian but he was to weak to do so. Grell soon saw a white light getting closer. He knew it was his time.

TO BE CONTINUD