What Ciel Saw

After seeing a horrific sight, Ciel fainted Claude carried him to his room. He was asleep for 3 hours before he woke up.

Claude: Young master, please wake up.

Ciel: *mumbles through his pillow* Are they gone?

Claude: They're in the main entrance, don't worry. What did you see anyway?

Ciel: *sits up angrily* You didn't see them?!

Claude: Well, um, I saw a spider in its web and so I started to admire it. Then when I had enough with the spider I turned to see you on the ground and Grell and Sebastian were by the stairs. They weren't doing anything weird.

Ciel: Are you retarded.

Claude: No... *blushes*  Anyway will you tell me what happened.

Ciel: Its gross! I'm not telling you!

Claude: Just tell, I'm more mature than you.

Ciel: *sighs* Well when I opened the door I expected them to be scared that I came back with a new butler.

Claude: And?

Ciel: They were making out like crazy people! I mean, they were practically swallowing each others tongue! It was horrific!

Claude: Oh I saw that. They're still kissing now, probably.

Ciel: You were ok with that?!

Claude: Yes. It was quite cute.

Ciel: *gets up to find Grell and Sebastian* Well they won't be kissing for much longer!

Even though Ciel was grossed out by them kissing he was still brave enough to stop them. He ran furiously through the halls to find Grell and Sebastian. To no surprise, Grell and Sebastian were still kissing.

Ciel: Sebastian! I order you to stop!

Sebastian: *stops kissing Grell* Do you keep forgetting that I belong to Grell now?

Ciel: But could you two please stop kissing here at least? It's disgusting!

Grell: Hmm, no *kisses Sebastian's neck*

Sebastian: *chuckles and kisses Grell's forehead*

Ciel: *runs over and forcefully pulls them apart* I said cut it out! Could you do that?!

Sebastian: My love, Grell ordered me to stay here with him.

Grell: This is perfect spot for us to show everyone our love. Right, Bassy?

Sebastian: Indeed. *tries to kiss Grell*

Ciel: *slaps Sebastian* Just stop it already!

Grell: *Slaps Ciel* Don't touch my man! EVER! *grabs Sebastian's hand* Lets go somewhere else, before this brat wants to join. *walks Sebastian up stairs to find a room*

Ciel: I'd never join you two freaks! Its gross! Its disgusting! Its revolting!

Grell & Sebastian: *ignore and keep walking*

Ciel: *kneels and cries* I just want, *sniffles* Sebastian to my self.

Claude: *appears out of no where* So what did I miss?

Ciel: *Crying hysterically on the floor and whining Sebastian's name*

Claude: That's it! I quit. I'm going back to Alois! At least he's not this annoying at times! * walks out the door to find Alois*

Ciel: I'll get Sebastian back! I know I will!

To be continued...