Dreamland

One day Grell woke up in a field full of red roses. There was a light breeze and Grell could smell the pretty flowers. He sat up and looked at the rose beside him. He reached his hand out to pick it but the thorns stopped him.

Grell: Ouch!

Red: It's ok. Try picking the flower up again.

Grell: *listed to voice and looked at the flower to realize it didn't have thorns anymore*  Huh? *picked up the flower* What happened to the thorns? *looked up to see who was talking to him* And who are you?

Red giggled as he started to show himself. Red was a red cat with a fluffy tail and yellow eyes. His paws were a dark maroon color. Red had long white fangs coming from his mouth. He sat by the roses wagging his fluffy tail.

Red: I'm Red the cat. *pounced beside Grell*

Grell: But cats can't talk.

Red: *chuckles*  Oh silly, here is where we can talk. 

Grell: *examines the rose* What happened to the thorns?

Red: Don't worry about that. They're gone now.

Grell: *looks at red* Where am I?

Red: I think you should know where you are.

Grell: *raises an eyebrow*

Red: *sighs* We're in dreamland! Everything you love and have dreamed about are all around you.

Grell: *stands up* Where is my Sebby?

Red: *giggles You'll find him here. He is in fact what you dream most. Come, *starts walking* let's go find him.

Grell followed Red to find Sebastian. Grell was confused about why this was happening. It seemed so real Grell couldn't tell is it was a dream or reality. He only wanted to see Sebastian. That was most important to him.

Red lead him out of the field of roses to a white stone path. On the sides of the path there was a pool of blood. The sky was bright blue, almost white. Grell was walking on the path he was starting to think his dream was becoming a nightmare.

Grell: Blood, what a nice color.

Red: Yes, such a nice color.

Grell: How long does the pool of blood last?

Red: Until the path ends, duh.

Grell tried to ignore the fact his dream of sanity was becoming a realm of madness. The white path became Red and Black. The blue-white sky became black. It got colder but at he same time it got warmer.

Grell: Are we close to Sebas-chan?

Red: Just past Pluto. Don't worry, he's not far.

Grell: *thinks to him self* Pluto even made it here? I must admit I do dream about him.

Grell thought of seeing Pluto. He expected Pluto to run to him wanting to be loved by him. It made Grell happy thinking about it. He had a huge smile on his face.

Red: You're aware of Pluto, right?

Grell: Yes, the demon hound. I can't wait to see him.

Red: You really want to see Pluto. *mumbles to himself* Odd.

Grell ran ahead of Red to see Pluto. He could hear Pluto howling, but at the same time he could hear barking. Was it really Pluto? Grell ran faster destined to see him.

The path lead to a large red and black, stoned room. straight ahead was as large stair case. Was Sebastian up there? Grell heard another howl and look left. There was another room but it was to dark to see what it was. He heard chains rattling and stood back when he saw what was tied to the chains.

Pluto had two heads and he was a lot larger than he was supposed to be. He was chained to a far wall in the darkness.  Red ran past Grell and went up a few steps.

Red: Grell! Come over here before Pluto hurts you!

Grell: *looked at how Pluto was a lot more harmful than before.* Ok.

Grell followed Red up the steps. He was eager to see Sebastian. He knew Sebastian would help him through the madness.

Grell and Red finally reached the top of the stairs. Tired, Grell looked up to see if his love was there. Grell almost fainted at the sight.

TO BE CONTINUD