Grell x Sebastian

Grell took Sebastian upstairs into one of the bed rooms. Grell wouldn't let go of Sebastian's hand because of the unconditional love for him. It was Grell's dream to finally have Sebastian all to himself.

They sat on the bed together holding hands and gazing into each others eyes. Grell put his other hand on Sebastian's shoulder. Sebastian put his other hand on Grell's face and kissed him gently.

Grell: This is like the moment we both confessed our love for each other, isn't it?

Sebastian: That was a very special day.

Grell: *nose rubs Sebastian* mmhm.

Sebastian: *pulls Grell closer to him* I couldn't live a day without you.

Grell: *kisses Sebastian* It feels like a burning agony being away from you. I'm lost without you.

Sebastian: I couldn't have said it any better. *kisses him*

Grell: *puts arms around Sebastian's neck*

Sebastian: *smiles* I don't know why we were always fighting. I guess after I knew the person you really were I couldn't resist you. *runs fingers through Grell's hair*

Grell: *kisses Sebastian*

Sebastian: *hugs him close and holds him tight*

Grell: Promise you won't ever leave me.

Sebastian: Leave you? I would never leave someone I love for a foolish reason. I love too much to abandon our love.

Grell: *sheds a tear* I never thought you'd say those words to me. You seemed too independent to love someone like me. *sighs* It only made me love you more. *sheds another tear*

Sebastian: *wipes away Grell's tears*

Grell: *hugs Sebastian tighter*

Sebastian: But can you promise me one thing?

Grell: *pulls away from Sebastian just a little bit* What?

Sebastian: Promise me you'll never stop loving me, till the end of time.

Grell: *smiles* I'll never leave, for I love you to much.