Shapeshifters

I hate Mondays, I hate mornings, okay honestly I hate school. I chanted repeativily to myself already dreading the day ahead of me and it hadn't even began! I shoved my stuff into my locker in the basketball lockeroom, determined to keep from causing pain to anybody who thought that coming to school on a freaking Monday was just awesome. I let out a deep and really frustrated sigh, seriously contemplating just ditching this hell-hole.

"Not your morning either huh?" I turned to see my best friend Maddie walk through the door. I smiled, "Yeah, not at all! I feel like a bus decided to hit me and thought that backing back over me would help and to tell the truth I'm leaning towards just ditching school."

She let out a short laugh and sighed about to tell me what was bothering her, "Did you hear that Brenna started another fight with Bailey and Sara is actually taking her side?" I shook my head. If it was one thing Brock was a place for drama just about every damn day. My grade seemed to be the worst, always causing sh*t for the rest of us and that wonderful someone almost all the time happened to be Brenna. The devil's spawn herself, born to make other people's lifes hell. If our life was based on a book or a movie, she would no doubt take the role as leading b*tch. Yeah, I hate her that much, let me just tell you we get along great.... note the heavy heavy sarcasm.

Sighing I just decided to let Maddie get it out of her system, plus I did kinda want to hear what happened. "So, what happened this time? She insult her hair?" Maddie started laughing and sahking her head, "No but that would be funny! Anyway Brenna called her a whore because she likes some guy who's a year older than her that goes to a different school! Bailey wants to make her pay so she asked me if you wanted to help me and her come up with a plan to get back at her?"

I smiled secretly pleased at what seemed like stupid drama talk had actually in some weird sense made my day.

"Hell yes! Girl, you know how long I've been waiting to get back at the little snitch! Now, she has 3 people after her and we both know us 2 can do good damage!"

She laughed as we both walked to our classes. I felt myself involunatarily smile....yeah my day just got promoted from hopelessly sucky to I seriously love my life and I'm really glad that I didn't skip!

When lunch finally came around, Maddie and I walked to where Bailey was sitting, She smiled as soon as she saw us. To her, we were pretty much gaurdian angels sent down from above to fight the evil witch that causes her hurt.... note the sarcasm. She was naturally pretty, with natural everything. Brown hair, tanned skin, and brown eyes but she wasn't average.

"Cydnie, I really need your help. I suppose that Maddie told you what she did but I'll tell you anyway... she called me a whore!" The outrage in her voice was obvious and it kind of shocked me, Bay wasn't the type that got overly angry over things, that was usually my department.

"Of course I'll help! You know me, looking for someone who was finally going to see past that mask of hers! I know she'll get what she deserves."

Speak of the devil, Brenna sauntered over to us eyeing us with an evil glint in her eye. I had to really work to control my rage because honestly who doesn't want to hit someone like her in the face?

"Hello Bailey, Maddie how's your day been? Mine's been pretty good and it's about to get better!"

Maddie glared at her and Bay did too, I kept oblivious to the fact that she didn't acknowledge me, "Oh really?" My voice was high-pitched, fake and excessively cheerful, "Just how is your day going to get any better because you know it's an off day when Brenna's having a bad day." She shot me a death look which I helpfully ignored and just continued smiling at her.

"You know very well that I don't talk to losers who only has friends because she thinks she's a badass and that she will protect them."

My eyes narrowed at her, she was pushing my temper which was already short to start with. "Brenna, darling.." I said keeping up with the fake happiness then quickly switching to a tone that told her how pissed off I really was, "Shut the hell up! Back the hell off! And go back to hell, where you came from!"

I stood and got in her face. She wasn't too happy with those simple requests but she did them. I smiled but it was tight and I got a weird feeling in my stomach. The weird feeling soon turned into a excruciating pain before I could even sit down. I gasped and doubled over, trying to gain my breath back. The pain worsened and I groaned in pain.

"Om my gosh, Cydnie are you okay?" Someone was saying right next to me but I ignored the, obviously I was not alright. The pain began to spread out all over my body until it felt like someone was roasting me over a fire. A scream erupted from my mouth. Somone was trying to get me to lay down and another person was trying to find the source of the problem, but they were only making it worse.

My body went limp and my eyes wouldn't open. Darkness had been playing tug-of-war with me and unfortunatly it had won. My whole self went dead to the world.

<3 To the people who decide to read these things,

This is my first story, I'm sorry the first part is short but I needed to introduce her friends because they will be important later. Since this is my first story on here I apologize for any grammer mistakes and will upload as soon as I can!!!

<3 Tazzy