1|05: Take A Chance On Me With Party Planning.

Start from the beginning

"Aww thank you." I say to them two and walk over to the guys, placing my hands on my hips, I grab my phone from the coffee table next to the sofa, unlocking it, I go to the 'Notes' application and see what I have wrote down. "Okay so the party is starts at four pm and the time is now ten thirty. I do hope you have had breakfast as I ate cooking you anything, sorry but not sorry." I inform everyone, Evie rolls her eyes at me while the others just stand there staring at us.

"Oh that's crap as I was going to ask you to make me a bacon sandwich." Adam sniggers at me, it's my turn to roll my eyes at him but he just looks at the floor.

"No I won't." I simply say, he pouts out his lips and I just give him a death glare.

"So chop chop, let's get some stuff done. Evie and Adam you are both going to be on hot foods like pizza and stuff like that." I inform them, pointing my finger at them, Evie gives me a smile while Adam gives me a fake salute. "I and Oliva will be on filling the hitter thing up (piñata) and sorting out the cold drinks. All of the stuff are either in the fridge or freezer or somewhere in the kitchen, let's get to work." I state, clapping my hands together and everyone nods their heads at me.

Let's get this show on the road, shall we.

(&)

"So what are we making?" Olivia asks me, her full attention is on her IPhone.

Getting up from the dining table chair, I give Olivia a smile and walk over to my phone that is plugged into the wall – charging. Unlocking my phone, I quickly go to my notes and scan the list, looking at what we need to do.

+ Fill the hitter thing up – piñata is the officially name but I don't like it so I don't call it that.

+ Smoothie.

+ Milkshakes – Oreo, Terry's Chocolate Orange and banana.

"Well we have to fill the piñata up with the goodies over there, smoothie's and milkshakes. Which one shall we do first?" I ask Olivia and she just ignores me, scanning her IPhone.

"Olivia! Are you listening to me?" I ask her, placing my IPhone back onto the side table, it is still charging.

She just again ignores me, marching over to Olivia, she is still texting on her IPhone so I grab the phone from her clutch. Her mouth goes wide and she sends me daggers, rolling my eyes at her, I place her phone onto the side and grab her wrist. Pulling her up, she lets out a whine but stands up.

"What?" She asks me and I just roll my eyes at her again.

"Come on, we need to do something. The party starts soon and we need to do something." I inform her, she tries and grab her phone by the side but I am quicker than her as I grab her phone from the side and place it into my back pocket.

"Well I didn't moan to you about ten minutes ago when you were on the phone to your husband!" Olivia rants, placing a hand on her hip.

Ignoring her, I give her a glare and turn my head around and walk towards the piñata. "I don't have a husband, he isn't anyway." I simply state at her, grabbing the piñata, I place it onto the kitchen table and go and grab the items for the piñata. The items consists of: plastic beers, condoms, fake money, a camera shutter, sweets and little Cadbury chocolates.

Stuffing the piñata items into the piñata, I then make sure the piñata is closed and won't open. Once I have done this, I steal a glance at Olivia who is making the milkshakes over in the kitchen. She is currently putting the vanilla ice-cream into the machine. She then grabs two bananas from the side, peeling them apart, she breaks them up and dumps them into the machine. Placing the lid onto the machine and presses the 'on' button, the machine making a racket.