Love Strikes Tragedy

Start from the beginning

"Thank you but I'll pass." Fyn said.

Kuu's eyebrows twitched in annoyance. "It seems you did not hear me, you will take Yuu out on a date where you will both kiss and make up and be good friends, promising that whoever Mika picks, the other will be happy for them."

"Over my dead body." Fyn said.

"OHHHH!" Kuu gave an evil and wicked laugh as he cracked his knuckles. "THAT CAN BE ARRANGED!"
Fyn shivered in fright. "Ok." Kuu went back to his cute self. "Asura, you and Lest do the same thing to."

"Why should we listen to you?" Asura asked.

"Because I'm bigger than all of you here." Kuu said. "And also because-" He held the table they were sitting around, his pressure on it was so tight that it began to crack. Mika and the others held each other and shivered in gear at how gruesome Kuu was being. "I will kill you if you don't." He said in a dark and evil voice.

"You're so cruel." Mika pouted. "Is this how you're going to treat me when you become my step-carrier? It's not fair Kuu." He said in a child like manner.

"Oh my baby." Kuu hugged him. "Don't worry, I'll be the best step-carrier you'll ever have and I'm going to shower you with all the love I have, you'll be treated as if you came directly from me. You know I'll always love you son." Mika smiled and hugged back, his happiness was cut short when he felt Kuu's pressure on him. "BUT-" Kuu picked him up and swung him around. "YOU ARE REALLY ACTING STUPID RIGHT NOW AND YOU'RE PISSING ME OFF. YOU'D BETTER GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND CHOOSE WHO THE HELL YOU WANT TO KNOT, WILL IT BE FYN OR WILL IT BE YUUUUUU-" He let go, sending Mika flying from his hands.

"Aaaaaaaaah!" Mika screamed before hitting the wall and collapsing to the ground. Everyone stared with wide eyes and opened mouths, Kuu turned to look at them and gave them a cute and innocent smile. He truly was the devil in disguise.

"Now does anyone have any questions?" He asked as they shook their heads. "Nothing to say to me?" They shook their heads again. "Good. Now get out." The four of them quickly ran out of the room, Kuu walked over to the unconscious Mika on the ground. He sighed and carried him on his shoulders. "Oh son, what will I do with you? It's hard to believe you were someone I slept with, what did I ever see in you? Yeesh was I blind." He said to himself while walking out still carrying Mika.

Fyn and Yuu finally came to a stop, sure enough that they had gotten as far away as possible from Kuu. "He really is scary." Yuu said.

"One thing we can agree on." Fyn said.

Yuu smiled, finally this was a chance for he and Fyn to talk and possibly be friends. "Um..Fyn-"

"What?" Fyn looked at him.

"Do you have any fun things you do on this planet?" He asked. "I'm kind of in the mood for games."

"There's this one." Fyn said. "It's called, throw the lover stealing human inside the huge pot of boiling soup." Yuu felt a shudder run down his spine. "It's actually my favorite, wanna play?"

"Um..thanks but I think I'll pass." Yuu said, he thought for a moment before coming up with something. "How about hide and seek?"

"What and what?" Fyn asked.

"It's an earth game." Yuu said. "One of us hides while the other tries to find us."

"Isn't that childish?" Fyn asked.

"Probably." Yuu said. "But it's still a lot of fun, come on, let's play."

"Fine." Fyn said.

"Ok, you count, I'll hide ok." Yuu said. "And no peeking whatsoever."