"That's easy." Lest tapped him. "Then Claude will become your mate."

"WHAAAT?" Claude screamed.

"Eh?" Fyn blushed. "Claude-sama?"

Claude cracked his knuckles and punched Lest, sending him flying.

"That bastard." He said, his face completely red.

"Hoho." The King smirked and he slid over to Claude and put his arms around him. "What's this Claude? A speck of feelings I see, you really want to be my son's rival for Fyn."

"N-no, your highness." Claude said. "You have it all wrong, I-I-I just." The King wriggled his eye brows. "You're a King, stop acting like a pervert."

"Oh don't be so shy." The king hugged him tightly. "If you love Fyn, just go on, confess to him, let Mika and Yuu be together."

"I really don't.."

"Don't be silly guys." Fyn laughed. "I'm sure Claude-sama doesn't like me that way, besides I have Mika-sama and-"

"Have you ever heard of something called a plot twist?" Ferid asked.

"Still-" Fyn blushed. "A-anyway, we should get going, Mika-sama and the human are way up in front by now."

"Ferid." Crowley called as she started up to the sky. "Our son still hasn't come down yet."

"Hmm?"

Mika and Yuu looked through the posters, searching for something to watch. "A love story of an alien and a human?" Yuu blushed. "Both guys too...um Mika let's go see-"

"They both die at the end." Mika said.

"SPOIL MUCH?" Yuu screamed as he sighed. "No fair, it was supposed to be romantic where the human and alien end up, I only hope the show isn't trying to foreshadow anything."

"Foreshadow?" Mika looked at him. "Who's life exactly is the show foreshadowing?"

Yuu frowned. "No one, I was only kidding. Why don't we go into that one?" He pointed, pulling Mika along and walking away.

"So which one do we go into?" The King asked as he looked through all the posters. "Kuu dear, found something you like?" Kuu immediately pointed to one of the posters, the King walked over to it to check it out. A chill went through his body as he saw the title 'How to Kill your Lover' "Kuu my love, why would you want to watch something like that?"

Kuu smirked. "Isn't it obvious darling? I want to know how to kill my lover, come here." He reached out and dragged the King away.

"SOMEBODY SAVE ME!" The King screamed as he was pulled away.

"They seem to have found a movie." Lest said as he turned back to the posters. "Let's see, what among these things should I watch?"

"How about this one?" Asura pointed to a poster of two young kids holding hands. Lest looked at it and read the description.

"Eww, it sounds like some lovey dove mushi stuff." He said. "I want action here, not romance." His eyes caught attention of what seemed like an action packed show. "Now this is more like it, come on." He pulled Asura and ran off.

"It looks like everyone's going in pairs." Ferid looked at Claude and Fyn, he couldn't help but smirk. He held on to Crowley's hands. "So Crowley and I go off together and that leaves you two. Well bye." He waved and dragged them off.

"Those bastards." Claude growled, he turned to look at Fyn who was looking at some of the posters.

"This one seems nice." He said with a smile.