The King of Venos on Earth

Start from the beginning

"It's not every blessed day." Lest said. "It's the hoes who choose to do it every blessed day, we only need sex a month so I wonder why people have sex all the time."

"Just wait until you're eligible to mate." Claude said. "You'd be begging to get a dick shove up inside you each day."

"No I won't. I'm not a horny bastard like you all." Lest said.

"Maybe we should make a planner." Asura said. "For when we have sex, Lest. I think it'll help us out." Lest stopped walking as did Asura. He punched him as he flew to the sky. "Aaaaaaaaahhhhh!" He screamed.

"Idiot, what makes you sure that I'm going to be having sex with you." Lest said as Asura collapsed back to the ground.

Mikaela walked back into the house and threw himself on the couch. "I'm so tired." He said. "I like Mrs. Haruna but gosh she really needs to cut back on the chores. Walking about has done so much damage to my waist."

"You are not the one to talk about waist pain." Yuu said as he sat down beside him. "I haven't been able to feel my waist for some time now."

"Don't complain." Mika said. "You're the one who's always all over me and tempting me." He smirked at him. "And we all know I can never tame the beast inside when I see that cute little blushy face of yours, Yuu-chan."

Yuu blushed and pouted. "What face? I don't make any face." Mika smirked and pushed him to lie down on the couch.

"That face." He smirked. "You know I can't control myself when you do it." He leaned down and began sucking on his neck making Yuu moan. "Yuu-chan?"

"Yes Mika."

"Why aren't you in school?"

"Huh? School?" Yuu asked. "What day is it."

Mika frowned and sat up. "It's Thursday you moron, aka the fourth day you haven't been to school. What is your problem?"

"You." Yuu said as he blushed. "I can't go to school again, because I won't be able to think straight. The only thing on my mind will be you Mika, I don't think I can stay apart from you for that long."

"Yuu-chan, I'm not going to stay forever." Mika said. "You'll have to learn to live with me sooner or later."

"How about never?" Yuu asked. "I can't live without you Mika, you mean so much to me and like I was trying to say the other day, I think I'm in l-" Yuu slowly reached out to touch him.

"Yuu-chan, I'm going to knot Fyn when I get back." Mika said as Yuu stopped.

"K-knot?" Yuu asked.

"As in, make him mine, permanently." Mika said as Yuu frowned.

"Oh, I see." Yuu said. "I'm sorry if I seem to be getting in the way of you two, you're just such an amazing person to me, and I've grown to really really like you so much."

"I like you too Yuu." Mika said. "And honestly, I'll never forget you when I return home, you really mean so much to me."

"Thank you Mika." Yuu said as he held his hands and smiled at him.

"Tired." The King said as he collapsed to the ground. "Curse this planet, curse this sun, this place is a living nightmare, I want to go home. Let's come back for Mikaela tomorrow."

"Stop whining." Crowley said.

"Shut up." The King said. "Lest, just how far do we have to walk? I'm getting really tired here."