The King of Venos on Earth

Start from the beginning

"I remind you of a fat ugly creature huh?" Kuu asked, referring to the panda.

"You're so cruel my love." The King said.

"Please let's continue, I feel Mikaela close." Fyn said. They all kept on walking but the King suddenly stopped, he turned to where Krul had been standing staring at the direction. Kuu noticed he wasn't beside him, he stopped and turned to see him still standing.

"My love is everything alright?" He asked. The King looked back to him.

"Ah yes I am." He smiled. "Let's go." He said as they kept on walking.

Krul ran as fast as she could, back to her house. She reached the door and pulled out the keys from her pocket. Her hands were shaky so it was difficult to concentrate and put the key into the key hole. She finally did it and ran in, locking it up. She slid to the ground, panting hard.

"He saw me." She said. "That piece of trash saw me, what do I do? What do I do? If the King finds out I'm alive, he'll kill me. I have to hide. No, he has my scent, he'll definitely find him. On why him? Why him? Why wasn't it Crowley? As it, he's more able to reason with not Ferid." She paced around the house.

"Ok Krul, calm down, just calm down." She breathed in and out fast. "No, no, no, how can I calm down? Ferid saw me, he saw me, that asshole saw me. I must run, yes, I'll go to Kyoto and stay until they leave. Yes of course, time to get packing." She quickly ran up the stairs to began packing her stuff.

"Ahh! Here it is." Fyn said as he and the others stood in front of Mrs. Haruna's house.

"This place." Lest said. "It belongs to that woman." He stepped forward and knocked on it. "Hello, is anyone home?"

"Just a second." Mrs. Haruna's voice called from behind the door, she unlocked it and opened. "Yes? Oh my goodness. Fyn, Lest."

"Hello human." Fyn waved.

"What are you doing here?" She asked. "Aren't you supposed to be on venos?"

"WHAT?" The king yelled and marched up to Fyn and Lest. "Excuse me, but why does this human know of our existence."

"Mikaela told her." Lest said.

"Mikaela?" He growled. "I swear I'll kill him when we find him."

"My, who are all these charming young men?" Haruna asked.

"Who us?" The King asked. "Please stop, I blush too much."

"Human." Lest called. "We're searching for Mikaela, you see this is his father and King of venos." He pointed to the King as Haruna looked at him.

"Mikaela's father?" She asked. "Wow, the apple certainly does not fall far from the tree."

"Apple?" The King asked. "What's an apple?"

Haruna laughed. "It means, now I see where Mikaela gets his good looks from, you really are a handsome young man."

"Smart woman." The King said to Crowley and Ferid. "So um..human, have you seen my son?"

"Yes he just left here." She said. "He did some chores for me and he's gone, he should be on his way home now."

"My son? Doing chores?" The King yelled. "That sounds like a miracle. Thank you for your time human."

"Don't mention it, bye." She waved as they waved back and left.

"So that's what old people look like." Claude said. "She looks so peaceful, waiting for death to take it's toll on her. I wish I could die, it gets tiring leaving like a dog, needing sex every blessed day."