**35 minutes later**

"WE ARRIVED!" i shouted and i honk on the car loudly to make her awake from her sleep.

"You scared the shit out of me!!" She said. I was laughing so hard.

"Haha,okay,lets go..but first,wipe your drools,it's disgusting." I teased.

"What?! Really?!" She then wipes her mouth,feeling nothing."Am i dead? Why can't i feel my drools?" She asked. I laughed.

"It's because there is none!" I said. She hits me playfully.

At the mall,we did lots of stuff,we had fun,until i accidentally bumped into someone,a girl,long orange but a bit of browny hair,she looked shorter 2cm than me,she looked cute.

"Omg,i am so sorry,miss." I said.

"Miss? Why the hell would you call me miss?" The girl said. I looked at halla and she was shocked,is there something that i should know about her?

"Excuse me,but who are you exactly?" I said.

"Let's take a sit at the nearest cafe,should we?" The girl said.

We arrived at daejang cafe.

"So,mind explaining?" I said.

"Jaemin,lee jaemin." She said. I looked shocked,omg i missed her!!

"Jaemin-ah!! I missed you!! Where were you!? You went missing after we graduated!" I said,half scolding her.

"Haha,because of my grades,i am invited to australia's greatest school,that's why i went 'missing' that day after our graduation party. I was so busy packing since i forgot to pack the other day and my phone accidentally got dropped and flushed to the toilet." She explained. "That's why i didn't say goodbye." She frowned.

"Oh,then why are you back?" Halla asked.

"Oh my silly halla,i went back because i missed my friends and my christmas holiday is gonna end 2 more months,then i have to go back australia." She said.

"Just 2 months?" I asked.

"Yep." She said.

"Then,2 period counting to go." Halla said. We laughed.

"Why would you count your period while i'm here for 2 months?" She asked.

"Because i want to and nobody can stop me." Halla said.

"*sigh* you are still the same halla i know since junior high." She said.

There was a silence until i spoke.

"So,talking about appearances,you look so different from the old nerdy you,you look like a superstar now..did you dye your hair? I like it." I said.

"Haha thanks,you two are still dorky as i can remember." She said as she drinked her coffee (that came out of nowhere)

"Hey,jaemin..do you still remember our jungkookie?" Halla asked,i looked nervous.

"Uh,jungkook? Yeah why? Is he still bullying her?!" She said,protectively.

"No,much better..they're married." Halla said. I got surprised and jaemin looked shocked.

"Omg,reallyyyy?! Our ships are married,halla-yah!!" Jaemin and halla high-five each other. These dorks,i love them.

"Really,guys? Why are you shipping me with that devil? And we aren't married yet! It's just an arrangement,and i was about to.." as i wanted to continue,but the look of jaemin and halla's face is full of (j)hope. "C-cancel.." i said,looking down.