Lovely Fly back home (big birthday surprise )

•Next day•

*Nicki Gets up and gets dress then goes to the airport and waits for Lovely to fly back on the family private jet she lands and gets off the jet and the men put her bags in the car *

Lovely: * Rapping parts to songs * Everybody wanna be someone body * Dance * He an Aries I'ma Aries... Our Birthday 21 Of March it's so scary...TURN UPPPP ITS MY BIRTHDAYYYYYY

*she wine her waist then she Walks to Nicki and they hug*

Nicki: Where is Keith?

Lovely: He's celebrating his birthday with his family but he'll fly down and we gone celebrate together.
*Smiles*

Nicki: So How does it feel?

Lovely: What?

Nicki: Pauze...

Lovely: I...I feel free. Like being able to turn up and be able to do and be me.

* They laugh as they get in the car *

Lovely: Sooo...What are we doing today? * Screams out the window * I'M 18!

Nicki: Just sit back relax and ride.

*They both smiles as Nicki starts driving* Baby girl?

Lovely: Yes Mommy?

Nicki: Are you still a Virgin?

Lovely: Yes who made you think otherwise?

Nicki: Your dad was telling Keith that Aug was your first everything.

Lovely: He has a habit of doing that so boy thinks I'm a liar and won't date me...UGHHHHH! That's why he was mad.

* Nicki pulls up to a house *

Nicki: This is yours but you can't have it till graduation

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Nicki: This is yours but you can't have it till graduation. So senior year next year you will be living here alone.

* Lovely hug Nicki " Thanks mommy " " Wanna go in" Nicki looks at lovely with a smile and lovely nod and they both get out the car and go in they look around and they watch Netflix and eat snacks then head back home *