Sisters Over Misters

* Lovely parks her car in the garage then Her and Nyemiah walks in the house and goes to a back room. They look at all the strippers on the poles then They see Wayne. They walk up to him sitting with August.*

Lovely: Really uncle Wayne!

Nyemiah: Hey uncle Wayne!

Wayne: Hey Baby girl. What i do lovely?

Lovely: Don't play dumb! What are you even doing here your not even young anymore!

Wayne: The kids look up to me. An yo brother invited me.

Lovey: Leave!

*Wayne looks at Lovely as she folds her arms then they both glare at each other*

Wayne: You're just like your mother always getting your way!

Lovely: Can we get that bag of money you got? * Makes a pouting face* Pleaseeeee?

* He stands up then Lovely and Nyemiah looks at him*

Wayne: I swear y'all act just like her! Here.

Love/Nye: We love youuu!

Wayne: Love y'all too!

* He hands Lovely the bag then her and Nyemiah walks out the room and He leaves the party. Lovely and Nyemiah walks through the house and mingles with people in the party*

The Game: Who is that girl?

* The Games lights up his joint and start smoking *

Jake: Who?

The Game: * Inhale then exhale all smoke * Over there talking to that group of girls.

Jake: Which one?

The Game: The one pouting for the pic.

Jake: OHHH...Lovely Maraj also know as baby Minaj number two!

The Game: *Inhale the exhale all smoke again* That's Nicki Minaj, daughter?!

Jake: Yeah and that's her twin sister Nyemiah Maraj witch would be Baby Minaj number one.

The Game: * Puts out joint * I'm bout to hop down on that.

Jake: She's not like dem other chick's!

* The Game walks up to Lovely and Nyemiah. He touches Lovely on the shoulder.*

The Game: Excuse me, miss?

Lovely: Yes?

The Game: I was wondering if-

Lovely: *Interrupts The Game* I'm really not that interested. I'm just trying to have a good night so Good Night.

* Nyemiah Laughs as her and Lovely goes upstairs to Chris private room. They walk in only to see's Chris and August sitting down Chilling and talking*

Chris: I'm telling you her ass was FAT!

Lovely: Really brother?!?!

Chris: What? Hey sis!

Nyemiah: Hey Brotha!

* Nye and Chris hug. *

Lovely: You gone invite him to this party knowing i was coming!

Chris: I'm sorry sis...i just..he's my homeboi.

* Lovely rolls her eyes*

If you want him gone just say the word.

August: Yeah, just say the word.

Lovely: Naw he's good longs as he doesn't mess with me.

* August Stands up and gets in lovely's face*

August: You know you used to love when i messed with you.

Chris: Eww!

* Nyemiah fake gag*

Lovely: Boy don't play with me! Your the reason me and Keith broke up.

August: Good with him gone you ain't got no reason to trip!

* August touch Lovely's arm. Lovely and Nyemiah looks at each other then Lovely steps back as her and Nyemiah lifts  the side of their shirt up a little and shows him their guns.*

Lovely: Play with it.

Chris: Damn! Does Ma know?

August: Shit!

Lovely: What do you think?

Chris: I'm out!

* Chris leaves the room and goes back to the party. Lovely and Nyemiah walks out of the room. They put the guns on safety than in the bag as they walk down the stairs and August follows. *

Lovely: So you changed yo hair and clothes that quick since we saw you with our uncle?

August: Yea i had one of these chick braid my hair and i changed my fit.

Lovely: Okay cool!

Lil Durk: Wasp Love Sup Nye?!?

Lovely: None trying to have fun.

Nyemiah: None Partying with my sis.

Nye/Love: Wasp with you Durky Durk?

Lil Durk: None chilling. Meet me later?

Nye/Love: Sure.

Lovely: Can you do me a favor Durk?

Lil Durk: Yea wasp

Lovely: Can you put my bag in my car in the garage?

Lil Durk: Got you!

*Durk takes it and does as told*

Lovely: Bye August.

Nyemiah: Later Auggie!

* Lovely smiles then her and Nye makes their way to the bar*

Bartender ( BT): What can i get you, ladies?

Lovely: something fruity.

* Nyemiah and Lovely Giggles*

BT: I got you!

* The Bartender makes Lovely and Nye a drink. They go to grab it when The Game sits next to Lovely.*

The Game: So you gonna dance with me or do i have to keep begging a Lil longer cause i will get on my knees?

* Lovely looks over at August looking at her and The Game then she looks at The Game and smirks. She Points to the ground.*

Lovely: Down.

The Game: Lovely Nicole Maraj! I googled you. * He smirks with some self-accomplishment* Will you please dance with me?

Lovely: Yes. Jayceon Terrell Taylor i googled you too!

* Lovely Giggles then she takes a sip of her drink. The Game helps her out her seat and they go to the dance floor. Nye sits at the bar and drinks while watching them*

The Game: You gotta make me look good okay?

Lovely: Sure.

The Game: Naw, i'm serious!

* Lovely starts dancing circles around The Game. A slow jam comes on and they get close up and dance.*

Lovely: So what do you want me to call you?

The Game: I want you to call me bae but i guess for now you can call me Jayceon.

Lovely: * Smirks* Will you walk me and my sister to my car?

Jayceon: Sure!

* Nye and Love look at each other then Nye gets up and walks over to them and Jayceon walks them too Lovely's car he closes both of their door's.*

Lovely: I really enjoyed tonight.

Jayceon: I did too.

* He watches as they pull off then he goes back into the party.*