Ethan and Ivy.

Special update on these two, in lieu with April fools, Enjoy!

______________

Ivy Grey

MY FINGERS WERE typing rapidly on my keyboard. It was hard to stay focused writing down my story when there was a handsome brown haired guy in my room. It was just after football practice for him when he got his hellish brother to drive him to my house. 

His hair was damp with water. He was playing with his phone, and kept glancing at me. Sometimes he'd move in closer to read what I was typing but for the most part he stayed close by my side. "This wasn't how I'd thought today would go," He said casually.

"Well, I told you I would be busy," I pointed out. Closing the laptop.

He smiled at me, leaning in to steal a brief kiss. The kiss didn't stay brief, soon my fingers were tangled in his messy wet hair, my body on top of his and our kiss getting more and more passionate. A knock came on the door. It startled both Ethan and I out of our session, enough for him to push me off him and unto the floor.

My mother opened the door. "Ivy, remember to leave your room open when Ethan's in here," She said. I flushed. My mother spotted Ethan looking dishevelled, white shirt crumbled up to reveal bits of skin and hair unruly. "Well," She said lips pressed, eyes meeting mine sternly. I had no doubt I was blushing, I stood up, hoping I didn't look as dishevelled as Ethan. "You both are coming down to the living room, now."

I nodded. When her footsteps left, I rushed to my mirror.

As I suspected, I looked just as bad as Ethan, if not worse. My short blonde hair was a mess, pink lipstick stains on my neck and cheeks and my shirt must have been as rumpled as his. Ethan stood beside me so I could see him in the mirror. With pink lipstick stains around his face.

"You should stop wearing lipstick," Ethan said, "It always seems to be the thing that gives us away."

"Like that's the only thing," I grumbled, getting make-up remover to remove the lipstick stains on my neck and face. Ethan kissed me, before heading to the toilet.

Ten minutes later, we're both presentable and in the living room. I took my laptop down to, despite Ethan's protests. "I didn't go through twenty minutes of hell from Edward for this," Ethan said annoyed. 

I opened my laptop, typing out the password Ethan123 on it.

Then I flushed, realising Ethan was peering at me when I typed my password. I turned around to look at the bright grin on his face, "Ethan123 huh?" He said very amused.

"Edward123, you mean," I said, wishing my cheeks weren't flushed.

His eyes turned serious, "Since when was the password like that?"

I shrugged.

"Since prom?" he persisted.

I didn't answer. Ethan looked at the screen, the picture of us dancing from the party I threw a few months ago. I glanced at him, to see him connecting the dots, "Was it since you were fourteen?"

My face probably gave him the answer. 

He smirked. "You're so creepy."

"Am not," I protested weakly.

He held my hand, "Very much so," His face was closer to mine.

I knew he was going to kiss me before he did. 

______________  

IT STARTED RAINING heavily, we're both watching a show on telly. The rain made the place seem spookier and darker. My parents had left minutes before, leaving us alone at home. Ethan turned to look at me, eyes a little dismayed when the telly started loosing reception. 

"Great," He grumbled, "that was a good show."

"Oh really?" 

"Yes, didn't you think so?"

"It was very cliche, every time they fight they'd get back together," I commented. 

"So?" Ethan said, "There's always a possibility for a plot twist."

"Not on that show."

Ethan feigned offence. 

I kissed him smart on the mouth. He moved in and I pulled back, smirking.

"Tease," he grumbled.

He moved closer pinning me to the sofa and we kissed. I started pulling his shirt up, then he pulled it back down. Abruptly he pulled away, cheeks flushed. "Grey," he whispered, "I think we need to talk."

"Mhm?" My eyes are closed, I missed his fingers on my body. He untangled his limbs from mine. "Can it wait?" I grumbled now.

"No," Ethan's voice was breathless.

"Very well," I said, moving up, pulling my shirt down.

Ethan's silent for a minute before he speaks slowly and softly, "I'm a virgin," He started off, when I don't laugh he continues, "and I want to save sex for marriage."

I moved closer and hugged him, "I'm okay with that." His muscles were tensed but at my words, he let out a breath of relief and his muscles relaxed.

"I love you," he said hugging me back. 

"I love you too Ethan," I said, a devious thought coming into my mind. "I'm sorry though."

"For what?"

"I'm not a virgin."

Because we were so close I could feel his muscles contract, he tensed up and he looked unsure what to say much less feel. I watched him, the way his eyes flickered and the slight opening of his jaw. "Duke?" He said softly. I could feel the hurt from his words.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

"It's fine, I mean if you loved him-"

"April fools, idiot," I said. 

His eyes widened and he started to grin. He didn't laugh but his relief was palpable. "You'll pay for that, Grey," He said tickling me.

I didn't laugh, I raised my eyebrows. "I'm not ticklish."

Ethan's eyes widened before I pounced on him tickling him till he couldn't breath. Perhaps it was the loud sound of his laughing, his pleading that made me unable to hear when my parents came in.

Regardless, I don't think Ethan and I can spend any alone time in my house now.