“Oh. But you don’t look good, Sehun. Does anything hurt?”

Yeah, my heart. Ugh. That sounded gay. He shook his head. “Really, I’m alright. But thanks for worrying about me.” He gave her a lopsided smile and patted her head like usual.

“Agassi.” They heard someone call Eun Mi from the side. It was Minhyuk, her personal driver.

“I have to get home now. See you tomorrow.” Eun Mi said to the both of them.

Hyerin gave her a hug. “Go online later. Let’s chat about something. Oh, and..” She gestured Eun Mi to come closer and the Princess obliged. Hyerin whispered in her ear. “Sehun’s really not feeling well today, but you know him, he doesn’t like people fussing over him. So.. why don’t you give him a kiss on the cheek so he’ll feel better?”

Eun Mi turned beet red as soon as Hyerin gave that suggestion. “I-I-I can’t –“

“This is another step towards overcoming your shyness, Eun Mi-yah. Go on.”

Hyerin had always been a great talker and she could easily influence and hypnotize people with her words. Eun Mi wasn’t an exception. And so, she found herself walking towards Sehun.

“I’ll be seeing you tomorrow. Rest well.” He gave her a warm smile. He expected her to reply but Eun Mi just focused her eyes on the ground. “Do you.. want to say something?”

Eun Mi braced herself and looked up at Sehun. He was confused by her actions and he was caught off guard when she tiptoed and pressed her lips lightly on his cheek.

“G-goodbye.” Eun Mi squeaked and ran towards the car. Minhyuk was shocked by what he had seen, too, but he didn’t mind it much and followed the Princess to the car.

Hyerin couldn’t stop herself from laughing as she saw Sehun’s priceless expression. His mouth was gaping open and his usually pale cheeks were redder than a tomato. His reaction was understandable since that was the first time Eun Mi had done something as bold as that. Even the people around who saw the scene were shocked.

“Come on, Sehun. Let’s go home. You look like an idiot there.” She tugged at her brother’s arm while trying to suppress her laughter.

Among the people who saw the Princess giving Sehun a kiss was Baekhyun. Like everyone else, that was the first time he saw her do something so bold. Judging also from the Princess and Sehun’s reactions, it seemed that something was mutual between them. It was just weird that he suddenly felt sick inside.

“Hey Baek. You don’t have to look so murderous there.” Chanyeol snickered beside him. He was actually amused to see that scene. As he was a keen observer, he had long realized that the Princess and their friend Sehun mutually liked each other. But he was more amused seeing Baekhyun’s reaction. His friend might have not realized it but there was a pronounced frown on Baekhyun’s face.

The shorter guy immediately straightened his face. He didn’t realize that it was already crumpling. “What are you talking about? Let’s just go home.” He proceeded to where their bicycles were parked.