What is happening this time?

Leave comments please guys??? I will love you forever.

Anyways here’s another chapter and I hope this story ends up with a better start off than the other one ha-ha :P

   I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs and sausage. I just know there has to be orange juice to. I sat up and stretched. Then getting out of bed, I walked over to the door. But stopped when I heard voices… So give me dirty looks for eavesdropping but I never hear two voices in the kitchen at once…especially one of them being a guy.

  I pressed my ear to my door and listened.

“So tell me…exactly what happened.” I heard my mother’s icy voice. I shivered.

“Well here’s what I did-“ I stopped listening. I knew that voice…anywhere.

I leaned away from the door and headed back to the bed. Nope I’m not awake yet. And he’s not really here.

I laid down and stared at my ceiling. Just staring. ‘Why was he here?’

At that moment there was a knock on my door. I rolled my eyes and jumped out of bed to open it.

And when I did, I shut it again, only it didn’t close. I sighed and looked up at Chase, his beautiful eyes watching me, calculating. He could read me like an open book. I looked away.

“If you have something to say…Say it now and get it over with, otherwise get the hell out of my face.” I snapped. “Josh! That is no way to talk to someone.” My mother chastised me. I rolled my eyes but averted my attention back to Chase. “Well…Speak up or forever hold your peace.”  I said.

  “Can we talk?” He whispered almost silently. I looked over my shoulder. Matthew lay on my bed asleep. ‘Yes he did come over after I had fallen asleep and then he ended up staying the night and no nothing happened.’

I sighed heavily and slipped out my room not letting Chase see behind me into my room. “Ok, talk.” I leaned against the wall, arms crossed, legs crossed, shoulder touching the wall and my hair covering most of my eyes.

He sighed. “Private?” He asked. “No. Why? Because I do not trust you, period. If you have something to freakin’ say, then say it otherwise leave. I don’t have time to play games with someone like you.” I snapped.

 He rolled his eyes and grabbed my arm. “Too bad, you’re coming with me.” He said persistently. I tried to yank my arm out but he tightened his grip. I gave up and let him drag me outside to the side of my house.

“What could you possibly want with a pathetic little freak like me?” I mocked with a smirk. He was taken aback. “I want our friendship back.” He whispered and looked away. All I could do was stare….is he kidding?

“Hmm so you can talk about me behind my back some more?” I quipped. His fist went right past my head and hit the house next to my ear. Shock ran through my body. “You don’t understand the real reason I said those things…And I can’t tell you. Because I’ll lose you completely. I can see how bad you miss me when you look across the lunchroom.” He said. I’d heard enough.

I shoved against him; pushing him back some and he looked surprised. “No! I will not be some kind of…thing for you to make fun of to all you stupid jock friends Chase. You screwed up the first time when you called me pathetic and a freak. You use to be like me until you started hanging out with those stupid kids in gym class…You left me for them! I’ve known you longer than them and you left me! You don’t know what it feels to have your best friend turn on you and you don’t know why…”My voice was breaking.

“I hate you…I hate you so much it scares me. I’m alone Chase and it’s your fault! I haven’t had any true close friends because of you! Because I….I…because I can’t go anywhere without a reminder of last year…or how much pain I was in because of you…How much it hurt….and all I want is for you to just disappear so I don’t have to look at you…and I can’t even make sense of why I care so much or why I hurt just the same as the firs day every single time I so much as think of your name.” I shouted not caring who heard.

He pushed me against the house. I shoved him back again. “Stop trying to fight me damn it.” He swore, and then pushed me against the house again…

“Chase WHAT?!” I yelled finally. “What do you want from me? If you think I’m going to just give in and let you control me then you are wrong.” I protested. He grabbed my hands and pinned them down next to me. I froze, my whole body locked up. But I did something I never thought I’d do in my whole life.

  I kissed him, out of no where. And then it made sense… Why I cared yet why I hated. He pulled me to his body as out lips molded together and my hands found their way around his neck. Yes I knew what I was doing…But it felt so right. But as fast as it had started it was over. I leaned my head on his shoulder and let tears consume me.

  “What? Josh? Are you ok?” He asked softly into my ear. I nodded. “Then why are you crying?” He asked me. “Because I think I finally get why I felt the ways I did.” I answered back as best I could. And as I lifted my head from his shoulder I felt myself slide down the side of the house. Chase stood, watching me. I didn’t know what to do or say anymore. So I decided to make him go home.

“Chase…go home.” I whispered. I only dared to look up into his beautiful eyes. There was pain and confusion in them. “I need…time.” I told him.

“I’ve given you enough time in the world. You still need time? Really?” He sounded frustrated. “Chase what’s with you? Why all of the sudden do you want me back in your life?” I asked. He scoffed at me. “Brit was right. I guess you should have more time. I’ll come back some other time.” He walked off.

‘What was I not getting? And what do my mom and sister have to do with it?’ I stood up on shaky legs and walked back inside. Mom, Brit, and Matthew were staring at me. “What?” I snapped. They averted their attention else where. “Sorry. Um I didn’t mean to wake you up Matthew.” I said softly. “Nah man it’s all cool.” He assured. He put a hand on my shoulder. “Remember, I’m here to talk if you need it.” He reminded me. I nodded.

“Mom, Brit…We need to talk. And we will later on tonight.” I said coldly. “Matthew did you eat?” I asked. He nodded. “Your mom had breakfast made.” He told. I smiled.  “What do you want to do today?” I asked him. “Hit the mall?” He suggested. “Sure, let me get ready.” I murmured as I left the room. Noting that Matthew was wearing black skinny jeans and a BVB t-shirt. I shut the door once I was in my room.

  Now to get dressed. I rummaged through my closet ‘not a very smart idea’ but found some black jeans and a blood red shirt. ‘Time to hit the mall’ I thought to myself as I walked out with my car keys and wallet. I grabbed Matthews arm and dragged him out to my car. We got in and left the house of memories...

Bringing me back to my thoughts on Chase, how strange he was acting and everything. This wasn’t him at all. I replayed everything we did together, how he would act. And now there’s this… can only take so much.

It’s starting to kill me…