"Whoa whoa whoa what!?" Lauren's were wide and mouth agape.

    "I know," I rolled my eyes. "But don't worry. They said I could go now."

    "But they weren't going to let you go to NYU at first? But you got in and got a scholarship, Camz."

    "Yeah."

    "Why didn't they want you to go in the first place?" she asked.

    I hesitated because I didn't want to tell Lauren she was the reason, but she deserved my honesty. "They didn't want me to go because...you were going," I admitted lowly.

    "Oh," Lauren nodded her head glumly and looked down.

    "But I'm still going and I'll be there with you. We may not be able to live together but I'll be there right by your side. We'll be in the city together like we always planned," I assured, holding her hand and rubbing the back of it.

    "What else did they say about me?" Lauren trembled.

    "Doesn't matter. Nothing what they say can phase me. Can phase us. Forget their words, they're assholes."

    "Camz...I'm so sorry," she whispered with such a hurt expression, I just wanted to hold her and kiss the pain away.

    "You have nothing to be sorry for," I wrapped her up in my arms, letting her head rest on my chest. "We're gonna get through this. We're still very much together and I'm fighting like I said I would. You need to fight with me, okay?"

    "Always. B-but there's something you should know," Lauren sat up and started, but the bell rang.

    "Tell me during songwriting, k? I can't talk to you till then unfortunately," I packed up my stuff and started heading out. "I love you, Lauren. I always will," I turned around and pulled her into a kiss. God, I missed her soft lips. We sighed into the kiss and I couldn't believe we would only share these every once in a while now. It broke my heart. I gave her a soft smile and left the room to go meet Dorito.

Lauren's POV

    Camila left the room and me distraught. I couldn't believe that just happened. All day yesterday, I thought we were broken up and cried profusely over, I guess nothing now. Damn, today was giving me a headache and it wasn't even 9 am yet.

    I was happy Camila didn't actually dump me and that we were still together, but I was sad that she was banned from talking and being around me as long as Austin was watching her. Fuck that kid, honestly. I was able to see her beautiful face, hear her beautiful voice, and check out her beautiful body, but not do anything about it. So, I cherished every glance I took. I felt like a creep but I looked and stared at my baby all throughout AP Calculus and AP English. Her beauty still amazed me, from the top of her head down to her feet. That shiny, long brown hair that fell on the side of her neck, down her shoulders and back; those chocolate orbs that I melted into every time I gazed; that cute little nose I loved to eskimo kiss; and those full, pink, luscious, soft lips that would leave me breathless every time I kissed them.

    I ignored Dorito's glares; he could fuck himself. He probably does anyway since I doubt he gets pussy. If I couldn't be close or speak to my girl, I was watching her. But it depressed me that I couldn't do the things I wanted to do so badly. I couldn't touch her, kiss her, hold her hand, and not even be within six feet from her. Fucking ridiculous.

    The thing I was going to tell her before I was saved by the bell was to confess my, I guess, cheating. I just realized now that I cheated but did I really? I thought Camila and I were over and broken up so, that was one of the reasons why I went off with Keana. I'm kind of confused on whether I'm guilty or not. I don't think I am...Camila literally told me straight from her mouth we were over so I genuinely thought we were. But then again, she said she didn't break up with me so I guess I did cheat? I don't know. But I still had to talk to her about this. We've never kept secrets from each other and this one was too important to hide.