My parents made me block Lauren's cell phone number so I couldn't text her either. They even had me block her on snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, everything. And they would know if I interacted with her because they were constantly monitoring my phone through theirs. Psychos. But that didn't mean I couldn't text or talk to my other friends and give her my messages through them. I already talked to Dinah and Shawn, telling them all about what happened. They were more than willing to help me maintain my relationship with my emerald-eyed princess.

    I walked into homeroom, immediately looking to the back of the room where the beautiful girl sat and I smiled for the first time in two days. "Hi, babe," I grinned, sitting down in my usual spot next to her. I didn't want this to be awkward but it probably was going to be.

    She turned to look at me with a confused face. "Uh," she took out her earphones and paused her Lana Del Ray playlist. Typical.

    "What?" I shook my head.

    "Why are you talking to me?" she asked a little harsher for my liking.

    "What do you mean?"

    "I thought you weren't allowed to and...hated me," she mumbled, looking away.

    "Hated you? You think I hate you?" my eyes widened.

    "Well, you yelled at me and said to get out and that we were over. Wait, what the fuck? I'm so confused," she sighed, getting worked up. I was confused too. Was that what she thought of me?

    "No, Lauren, no. I'm sorry, let me explain. What happened on Saturday was a complete mess. I honestly apologize for first of all, my completely rude and evil parents, and whatever I yelled at you. I was so angry, I should have never taken it out on you. I don't hate you at all. I would never hate you. I'm over what you said and I understand now. I really do."

    Lauren closed her eyes, sighing in relief. "Thank God. I was so scared and upset that I thought you hated me."

    "No, never, babe. The only people I hate are my parents. Well, I want to hate. Deep down I can't. But I'm clearly not happy with them."

    "So, what happened? I still thought they banned you from talking or seeing me."

    "Oh, they did."

    Lauren shook her head in wanting me to explain more.

    "Okay, so, I'm still allowed to attend this school and participate in the musical which they at first didn't want me to, but then decided I still could. And I'm not allowed to talk to you, text/social media interact with you, or even be within six feet from you."

    "Fuck, that's insane. So, why are you right now?" Lauren questioned.

    "Well, my parents are making Austin keep an eye on me in all the classes I have with both you and him so I don't break the rules. But he's not in this one right now so I'm going to talk. I don't care. I'll still see and speak to you whenever I have the opportunity. And Dinah and Shawn agreed to be my messengers so I can talk to you through them."

    "You baddie," Lauren winked, causing me to giggle.

    "If I get caught though, he has to report it to my mother and there will be consequences," I further explained.

    "Like what?"

    "Who knows?"

    "Shit," she let out a frustrated sigh and ran her hand through her luscious hair. "This fucking sucks."

    "So do my parents," I shrugged.

     "What else happened?" she wanted to know.

    "Well, they weren't going to let me go to NYU—" I started to explain.