"Brook! and you must be Joe!" The bald man said and i nodded as we walked over. I shook his hand and Brook sat down. "Could you wait in the hall while we talk?" he asked and i nodded "No problem" i said and walked out of the room. I sat Brooks bag on the ground and pulled out my phone to to text Zoe that we would be out in a second. 

While i was doing that i could feel someone looking at me. I looked up and saw that boy looking at me. He had a smile on his face that i just wanted to punch off. But he was bigger than me and after dealing with Caspar i learned i have to pick my battles carefully. "Sorry can i help you?" i asked and he laughed "No no i'm good" he said but started walking towards me.

"You really have that girl tied down" he said and i could feel my hand balling into a fist. "You probably say you love her but you don't even understand her" he said stopping about a foot away from me. "You have no idea what your talking about. I DO love Brook and i DO understand her." i said shoving my phone in my pocket. "You really don't" he said "What do you mean?" i asked and he shook his head "You'll find out somethings". 

Then the door opened and Brook walked out but froze in her spot looking at him. "Would you just leave us alone" she said and he laughed "Sure thing" he said and walked away. "What did he say to you?" she asked grabbing my fist and opening it up. "Nothing. Nothing at all" i said and laced her hand with me. "Let's go then" she said and i grabbed her bag before she could pull me along.

We got outside and she looked around for the car. "ZOE!" she shouted running towards my sister standing outside the car. Then Alfie jumped out followed by Tyler who had never seen Brook before. She hugged Zoe and Alfie and then hugged Tyler anyway and they started talking. "You are so beautiful" Tyler said and Brook smiled "Thank you so much". I was surprised because it wasn't her normal stand off thank you, she wasn't upset about it, she really meant it. 

I opened the boot and threw her bag in "Alright get in the car!" i called out and Brook walked to the passenger side and got in. The rest of them piled into the back and we started our drive back to our place. I looked over at Brook and she had a smile on her face laughing at something Alfie was saying from behind her. Form what it looked like she was Happy, and i couldn't have been more happy myself.

Brook's P.O.V

Alfie was telling me that last night Joe was so excited to see me he called out my name in his sleep. I though it was sweet till Alfie told me he had a boner while doing it so it probably wan't the most PG dream ever. Which made me laugh and reach back and hit him. "What's so funny" Joe asked and the whole car went quite for a second then we all busted into a fit of laughter, except Zoe who closed her eyes trying to remove that though from her mind.. "Don't' worry" i laughed and Tyler patted Joe's shoulder and said "Keep in your dreams".

Joe turned bright red and spun his head around to Alfie who was still laughing. He looked at me and tried to smile and i smiled back. "You both are so cute!" Tyler said and we both looked at each other then back at the road. Then i turned on the radio trying to stop the awkwardness and to our pleasure it was 'Best Song Ever' by One Direction and everyone started singing along. Alfie and Zoe sang Harry's beginning part then Tyler sung Zayn's and the chorus . Then i sang Liam's part and Zoe and Alfie picked up Harry's. And to my surprise Joe sang Niall's part making everyone laugh at his singing, if you can call it that.

We all danced in the car and sang all the way to our place. By that time thee more 1D songs came on and we were shouting out the windows at other cars. We pulled into the driveway and everyone got out and i ran to the door and Joe jogged over opening the door. Ally was at the door waiting and she jumped on my leg licking and scratching at my jeans.

"SHE SO BIG NOW!" i shouted and picked her up and held like a baby, and she didn't fight it. She curled into a little ball in my arms and started to meow at me. "She is NEVER that clam" Joe said and Zoe laughed "EVER" she added. " i carried her into the house and placed her in car bed and she stayed there. I turned around to see Tyler pulling his laptop out and Zoe was heading for the kitchen with Alfie and  Joe was walking towards me.

He wrapped his arms around me pulling me close and kissed me softly before pulling away. "You're gonna have to tell me all about that dream" i whispered loud enough so only he could hear. His eyes got bigger and i could feel his heart start to beat faster. I smiled and pecked the exposed skin his on shoulder before walking away. I sat on the couch next to Tyler who was on twitter scrolling though some of his mentions.

"GOT THE POPCORN" Zoe shouted walking out of the kitchen with Alfie already picking out some pieces. "What movie?" Tyler asked looking up from his computer "I don't know" Zoe said sitting on the couch. "Alfie would you go get my laptop?" Zoe asked and he nodded walking towards the door. Joe come over and sat next to me wrapping his arm around me with his computer in his lap.  "So this is what being a youtuber is?" i was the only one who laughed the rest continued to scroll.

Alfie gave Zoe her laptop then pulled out his own. They all stooped talking and just scrolled though their twitter, tumblr, facebook, and youtube comments. It was my first day back and already my friends were ignoring me. "I think i'm going to play with the cat" i said moving Joe's arm from around me and going over to Ally's bed and picking her up. I held her like a baby and walked up stairs to Joe's and i bedroom. I laid down on our bed and sat Ally on my stomach and watched her look at me. 

"You have the prettiest eyes" i said and she meowed at me making me smile. "At least someone is paying attention to me" i said and started to pet her. She closed her eyes and purred as i pet her black fur. "Brook?" my eyes looked in the doorway to see Joe standing there "You ok?" he asked and i nodded. "I'm fine" i said and he walked over sitting on the edge of the bed. 

"Are you sure? You don't want to talk or anything?" he asked and i sighed "You guys could be a little more excited that i'm here" i said and he nodded. "I'm sorry" he said and we both looked back down at Ally she was sleep again. "Come back down, well do something fun!" he said and i nodded "Alright". Joe stood up and i scooped up ally and we walked back down. I sat her on the floor so she could run around and Joe laced his hand with mine walking back to the couch.

"Guys come on let's do something fun!" Tyler looked up from his computer "Got any booze?" he said and Joe nodded. "Let's drink!" he cheered and i laughed. Joe got up and Alfie joined him walking into the kitchen. Zoe got closer to me "I'm happy your home" she said and i nodded "I'm happy to be home." and she gave me quick hug. Then Alfie and Joe came out with a few bottles of Liquor "LET'S ET THIS PARTY STARTED" Tyler cheered.

A/N: Sorry if this chapter is really long but you guys deserve it! I just hit 20,000 reads which is insane for my crappy writing, so thank you so much! Next weekend i'm not sure if i can update but i will try! And if i don't i always have other fanfics you can check out!

Important: The next chapter will contain sumt so if your not cool with that, i'm sorry! 

So thank you and don't forget to...

LIKE

COMMENT

AND FOLLOW ME IF YOU WANT!<3