Chapter 11

I woke up preparing myself for training with Peter. I put on some leggings-black as usual-and a tight green shirt that hugged my curves and brought out the green in my eyes. After stepping outside I made my way to the arena when I was stopped by Peter appearing in front of me.

"Come with me," he smiled while grabbing my wrist and tugging me through the forest.

"Where're we going?" I asked him.

"To see the fairies," he answered with a slight grin. Tinkerbell? Please be Tinkerbell.

After walking in the woods for awhile, he shushed me and pulled me behind a tree. Moments later the whole forest lit up, making me gasp. I turned to Peter who was already looking at me, a smile graced his pink lips. "They're beautiful," I told him, giving him a hug. He wrapped his arms around me as well. We spent half the night watching the fairies flit about while we were wrapped up in each other's arms with our legs tangled together. It was perfect.

Eventually, we had to leave in order to make it back to the cabins in time for the campfire. Peter began to play his pipes and the Lost Boys danced around the blazing fire. I took my seat next to Pete, watching him smile at his boys while lost in his own world. I hummed along with him until Felix asked me to dance.

Taking his hand, we joined the Lost Boys in their endless celebration. They've been celebrating for so long I wondered if they remembered what they were celebrating in the first place. I looked back, spotting Peter glaring at Felix and I, so I took a step back in an attempt to not aggravate Peter Pan.