Chapter 3

I was walking slightly behind him, and I almost walked into a bush of thorns. Right before the thorns could poke me Felix spun around and pulled me to the side. "That," he drawled out, "Is Dreamshade: a deadly poison that only Pan has the cure for."

"Oh," I mumbled stupidly. He grabbed my hand again and tugged me forward. We kept following the trail for a few minutes until we reached what I assumed was the camp. He paused and I took the time to observe this camp.

Felix tugged on my arm again and led me to a row of cabins. He entered one with no lights on and told me it was mine. We then walked out of the cabin and headed to a bon fire. Surrounding the fire was a handful of young boys and among them was Peter Pan. When he saw Felix and I standing on the perimeter he motioned for the boys to quiet down and for me to come forward.

"Boys!" he called out, "This is Cassie, our newest recruit!" The oldest of the boys burst into applause whilst the youngest boys looked at Peter Pan, confusion filling their eyes.

"Pan, that's a girl," one of the youngest boys called out.

"Yes," Peter looked over to me, "Indeed she is. Why, she can be your mother!" Now it was my turn to stare at him with confusion. I froze at the word "mother." I didn't know how to be a mother! As I thought of my own tears filled my eyes. I backed away from the fire into the arms of Felix.

"Hey, hey what's the matter?" Felix questioned softly. I shook my head and turned to face him, my face buried in his chest. His hands were now rubbing circles on my back, soothing me. Felix started walking backwards, towing me with him to the cabins.

He brought me to a cabin that I assumed was his since it was filled with his scent. He sat us down on his bed and asked me again what was wrong.

"I-I don't know h-how to be a m-mother," my resolve broke on the last word.

"How come?" Felix pushed. I didn't know how to answer him so I just shook my head. He sighed but grabbed my arms so he could lay us down on the bed. I was almost asleep when I heard the door open with a sigh. "Pan, why are you here?" Felix drawled out.

"To check on my Lost Girl," Peter answered. He walked over and picked me up, his arms dangerously close to my breasts. I attempted to shift so his arms would be closer to my middle. He just held me tighter. "Goodbye Felix," he said as he carried me out the door and to a much larger cabin at the center of all of them.

He laid me in his bed and crawled in next to me, one hand directly under my breasts. I began to shake; I knew what he could do to me, and I knew I couldn't stop him. He was stronger than me, and I was weak. I would never be strong enough to overpower him, to overpower any man.

I felt him drift to sleep by his breath on my ear slowing down. Minutes-- or maybe hours-- later his arm around me tightened and he pulled me closer until my back was crushed against his front. My eyes began to close on their own and I let the darkness consume me.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Comment and Vote <3

Is it Love?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें