D A Y 9 3

I have decided that you lot will bump into Yato on day 12 c: so he's coming up soon! But not too soon so you can see a bit of his past without you ^^ I'll be doing these chapters more frequently.

D A Y 9 3

It wasn't the first time Yato caught glimpses of you. Every now and then there would be a familiar scent or maybe a flash of your hair.

But that day, he was convinced you were around. Like any normal day, Yato was neglecting his duties and taking a walk out on the main street. He did this often, not really having a destination in mind. That's when he spotted you. Your face was still the same smooth colour, your hair the same shiny, healthy look and your body still perfect. His throat closed as he stared straight at you, never once taking his eyes away.

It seemed as though you sensed him so you began to run off. Before losing track of you, Yato began to run as well. But when he turned the corner, you were already gone. Little did he know, you were simply hiding in an alley right next to him.

"It was definitely [Y/N]!" Yato exclaims to Kofuku, his cheeks dusted with pink from drinking. "I know I used to say it all the time but I swear!"

Kofuku gives Daikoku a glance before smiling at Yato. "Maybe so, but how would that be possible?" Something seemed off to Yato. Its almost as if they were hiding something.

He leans in with squinted eyes, observing the couple. Kofuku keeps a straight smile while Daikoku glares at him menacingly. With a defeated sigh, he plops back down.

"Whatever." He mumbles, chugging down his beer and letting out a satisfied sigh after. "I'm going up."

Without another word, Yato climbs the steps to the second story where Yukine was reading manga.

"Yatty deserves to know." Kofuku says softly to her Regalia, feeling sorry for the raven haired god. "It isn't fair that everyone but him knows."

Daikoku shakes his head. "If he found out, he would try to find [Y/N]. This will only lead to death." The pink haired goddess frowns in sadness. What Daikoku said was true but it didn't stop Kofuku's misery. She only wanted Yato to be happy again...

"The gods meeting is coming up soon. We should tell Bisha that Yatty is going, so she can tell Yuki-chan. They absolutely must not meet up."