"I know what I did and I'm sorry. Okay? I'm so sorry." I said to no one.

I saw something move near the door and I saw Niall walking in and reclosing the door like I had it.

"What are you doing in here?" I said and wiped the still moving tears.

He turned around and it gave me mixed emotions seeing his face. He looked at mine and asked, "What's wrong?"

I got off the bed and replied with a plain "Nothing." Then walked to the dresser and placed the letter in the folds of one of my shirts,when I closed it I turned back around and crossed my arms over my chest. Niall's face changed to anger and his fists balled, "Why are you always lying? Why can't you be honest for just this one time,is that too much to ask?"

The heat rose to my head and I got just as equally offensive, "Me? Niall, I don't have the ability to lie to you! Not without you knowing then forcing me to tell you the truth afterward. I have nothing disclosed from you,and are you seriously saying that between you and me that you never lied to me once?" His face began to soften "How are you coming in my room then start calling me dishonest?! Weigh out how many lies I told you and still hold to this day then how much you told me and I bet that you would outweigh me."

I let out an audible loud exhale and looked away from him temporarily. It was getting way to hot in this room.

"If you never kept a lie from me then why did you kiss me like you did yesterday?"

I looked back up at Niall and smally (unintentional) asked, "What?"

"The way you reacted yesterday is how one would respond to their boyfriend. So I'm asking you to tell me the truth without having to be asked twice,do you want to be with Zachary and you kissed me out of pity or you don't want to be with Zachary."

I ran a hand through my hair and furiously chewed on my bottom lip. I can't answer that. I can't tell Niall, himself, that I kissed him like that because my lips practically thought about that moment and it would have been retarded to pass up something like that.

"Be honest," I looked at him "Answer truthfully."

"I. . .can't. A part of both those questions are true."

My eyes glanced down at Niall's hands and the fists,became history.

"Then its the third choice." He said to himself.

I subconsciously pouted, "You only gave two."

"There was three,I just didn't tell you the last one."

My mouth made the 'O' expression when I thought of the perfect question to make my personal decisions easier to make. "You asked me a question now you have to answer honestly. . . Why'd you kiss me?" I sounded utterly confused "As much as I tried to tell myself otherwise, we're not friends. And your right,I'm with Zachary so why did you do it?"

He never broke eye contact with me but I noticed nervousness and you sensed it coming from elsewhere instead of me. Minutes felt like it went by and they probably did when he still didn't answer.

"There's only so many reasons (A/ sarcasm) why someone would do it so answer with no cover-ups or the intense stare downs you do."

Niall lifted his chin and moved his lips, "If there's only two reasons I'm sure you can narrow it down without my help."

My jaw dropped then right after,tightened,I shut my eyes tight and I rose my own fist to the side of my head at my temple.

"You can't do that either! You can't put a narcissistic riddle on it," I opened my flared eyes that watered again and looked at him "You wanted me to answer your question,now answer me. I asked you an equally personal question that you asked me,why won't you answer, why did you kiss me?." I started shaking my head then finished "I've been adding way too many accusations,and assumptions to my mind so I'm not figuring out anything unless it comes from you. . Why can't you answer?"