Nicknames

Sherlock

For him: Sherry
This was stumbled upon by accident. He was talking and wasn't shutting up as you tried to get his attention. After several fruitless attempts at calling his name, you called him this and his head immediately snapped in your direction with an indignant frown on his face. After that, it stuck.

For you: Darling
Growing up, it's what his father called his mother so he came to associate it with strong romantic feelings, ergo he calls you it. He's never told you this but you figured it out when Mycroft mentioned it almost in passing.

John

For him: Doc
You say it with lots of love and he doesn't mind it too much. Sometimes it's said with a bit of a mean connotation when he's done something to upset you, like staying to work an extra shift or helping Sherlock when you had plans. Those times, he knows he's messed up.

For you: Love
Because of his life, he found that he wanted at least one thing to be simple and this is simple. Besides, you're his love. Why not call you this? It earns groans from Sherlock because of the sentiment but that doesn't stop him (if anything it makes him say it more often when Sherlock's around).

Jim

For him: Majesty
He wants to rule the world and you thought it would be fitting. It also works since he will at times act like a spoiled brat. He doesn't mind it but when you say it sarcastically, he'll throw a glare your way but you'll give him an innocent smile. He still doesn't talk you to stop.

For you: Kitten
You seem so innocent but at the same time you will turn on anyone who doesn't know how to handle you. Jim's seen both sides of this and found it absolutely adorable. He said you reminded him of a kitten: cute as can be but has terrible claws.

Mycroft

For him: Mykie
He hates his name being shortened but you love the way he'll correct it instantly out of habit. Occasionally, he'll push his lip out in the smallest pout when he hears you call him it. It annoys him but he always finds it endearing how annoyingly persistent you are about it.

For you: My Dear
He likes to remind himself that you are, in fact, his because he can hardly believe it. He'll slip it into conversations as often as he can, a small, adoring smile on his face as he says it. He says your name the same way but doesn't say it as often, opting for this instead.

Greg

For him: Lover Boy
If you're not calling him 'Gavin' or some other equivalent, it's that. You and him like to mess with each other and nicknames are just another way for you to. He doesn't mind, it's definitely preferable to Gavin, but it still irks him. Often, it ends with him calling you Doll Face and you pouting.

For you: Doll face
You despise that name. It sounds so ridiculous and you wish that he'd never figured that out, especially after the whole Gavin incident. He'll say it with a smirk on his face but a loving tone in his voice. You know that the moment he stops calling you it that you'll miss it but that doesn't stop you from hating it.