12) A mental Breakdown. (Part 1)

• Dedicated to Erin Allison

12) A mental breakdown.

Noah’s POV.

Abbie took my hand and led me away from my original destination. She took my hand tightly but it was so tenderly held, I could get so lost under her touch. Nothing seemed to be real when the fireworks exploded on my spine continuously when she held my hand, or even when she was in my embrace.

We headed past the maths block and headed to the emergency exit. Luckily the alarms didn’t go off and we made our escape into the very rare sunshine.

Abbie pulled me out of the doorway and flung her arms around my neck and pulled me into a kiss. God I didn’t need anything in life other than her in life.

She pulled away slowly with a grin playing on her lips. She watched my lips tremble for a second or two after needing more of her, then she looked up and laughed.

“So, Noah the badass emo, are you ready to see how badass a daddy’s little girl can be?” She smiled slyly.

“Hmm, what are you planning on doing Abbie?” I asked her smiling at her randomness.

“You’ll see, you will see.” She winked and pulled me off towards the back end of the school. Something tells me that this might end interestingly for the both of us.

Haris’ POV.

“But Amna! That’s harsh!” I laughed. Harsh, but totally awesome.

“So! You’re the one that came up with this idea! I’m making it… how shall I put it? Better?” She shrugged and crossed her legs and made herself more comfortable in her seat.

“So that’s my plan for him?” I shuffled forward and watched as Charlie spoke to his friends.

“That’s your plan hun!” She laughed and then carried on doing her work for once. And for once she wasn’t totally hyper. She was smiley, happy, bubbly and not so annoying. It’s either that she’s just had sex or she’s got herself a date!

I smiled to myself as I thought of Amna on a date. Who could she possibly be on a date with? Her and Noah called it a day, not that the relationship was going far anyway. I personally think he’d suit Abbie better, but heck, they’d never make it! I mean, come on! He’s an emo! She’s one of us. Emos never breed outside of their own cult so it’s pretty impossible to picture those two together.

I got pulled out of my train of thought when I heard Charlie’s voice talking to me.

“So when can you be my girlfriend?” He winked.

“As soon as you apologize to all the girls you’ve ever played.” I huffed.

“Come on! You’re saying this now, but inside I can tell you want me.” He teased. But Jesus, I really wanted him.

“Yeah okay, fine, I’ll admit it. I really want you. But you’re such an arsehole that needs to have his ego popped by a freaking pin!” I started to breathe heavily. Oh crap! I need to remember how to breathe properly around him… “So, that’s why I’ve come up with a list.”

“A list?” He asked and pulled out a seat from in front of me.

“Wow you’re good at repeating my sentences.” My sentence dripped with sarcasm.

“So explain…” He wanted me to go further.

“Okay, lunchtime I’ll explain. Just wait another hour and a half and you’ll be just fine Chuck.”

I smiled and walked up to the teacher. She was an old woman, she knew a lot about chemistry, and luckily for her, so did I. I was known for my independent studies in sciences and other classes.