2) Stories of scared souls' stories.

• Dedicated to Aaron Rushton

2) Stories of scared souls’ stories.

Sure enough Sean was still in the canteen reading his comic book, for an eighteen year old he sure loves his cartoons. His hair was blonde, his fringe was floppy but the rest of his hair was short and messy. He wore a lot of wax, jell, hairspray, grease, you name it, if it styled your hair, he would be wearing it. I happily walked over to him, he was so caught up with his own reading he hardly noticed me walking towards him with a grin on my face as usual. I crept closer to him and then jumped on his back. Without jumping or even considering moving to look at who it was on his back he laughed and tickled my leg until I unleashed my grip around his neck and my knees let go of his sides.

“How did you know it was me?” I humphed sitting myself next to him.

“Because no one else in this school comes around to me and jumps on my back like you do.” He smiled smugly and for the first time he looked up from his book. “What do you want now?” He asked placing his book on the table making sure he kept his place.

“Well, you know we have Noah here now….” I began.

“Cut the long story short Abs.” He nudged me.

“Let’s have a horror night.” I grinned. Well, if Noah wants to know what’s going on behind that particular closed door then he’ll have to endure the horror night.

“A horror night? You want to have a horror night with us?” He eyed me up. “Why? Is Noah a devil worshiper?” He laughed full of amusement.

“No, he just found The Door.” I told him, my spine tingled and then I felt horror cross over me. Sean looked at me closely.

“You went up there with him?!” He exclaimed nearly punching me in the face in the process.

“Not to The Room, but up on the roof yeah.” I hated that place. Never once gone up to The Room by myself. Sean taught me that.

“You’re a crazy bitch.” He sighed and then nodded his head. “Okay, fine, as long as you don’t puke on me like last time.”

I smiled then frowned. “I actually might puke to be honest.” I got up and then headed to the door. “I’ll ask Alex, Matt and Blake to join us.” I stated before exiting the room.

“Yay more kids to scare!” Sean called as he picked up his book and carried on reading. I skipped slightly worried to Alex’s class and I waited outside the room for two more minutes before it was time for their last lesson. I counted to 120 seconds knowing it was two minutes and then the bell rang and told everyone to get the hell out of the class they were in and get their arses to their last lesson. I smiled at how right I was. Alex came slouching out of the room. He acted more than surprised when I grabbed his arm and pulled him to the side.

“You, Matt, Blake, Sean, Noah and me. Tonight. My room. Horror night. Kay?” I quickly told him. His eyes widened.

“Sure! What horror movies are we watching?” He asked, his eyes glistened with excitement. Cuddling up to Matt when he got scared was probably why he agreed to it. He hates anything to do with horror. I giggled and hugged him.

“No movies. Just stories, well hopefully.” I sighed.

“You’re doing this for Noah?” He guessed.

“Yeah only because he wants to be scared out of his mind after finding The Door.” I stated. Shit. Alex always wanted to know where The Door and The Room was.

“You, you, you?” He couldn’t say anything other than ‘you’.

“Yep, I’ve known since forever, trust me it’s creepy, not your place.” I assured him.