4) Know her past, know your future.

Noah’s POV.

She walked over to me, she stood in front of me. My eyes were glued to her face. She came even closer to me. She wasn’t going to kiss me now was she? Damn this girl moves fast!

I was leaning forward. Ready to show her that it’s fun being a good girl who goes bad with a bad boy like myself.

“Noah!” She yelled at me. “Are you okay?!” She yelled again. I blinked at her, what was she going on about? She suddenly put her arms on my shoulders and shook me gently. When I didn’t respond she didn’t give up, she shook me even harder. Christ this girl was persistent.

“What?” I asked in a harder tone than I wanted it to be.

“Are you okay? You spaced out and you looked ill.” She told me, her eyes moved over my body. They stopped at my arms. Fuck.

“I’m fine. I just got caught up in thought, that’s all.” I lied.

“Have you got a cold or something?” That was a random question, even for Mary.

“What?” I asked again. I didn’t say it in a hard tone, but more of a lost in love kind of tone. She picked up on my damn voice and then stiffened.

“Do you have a cold? You have a tissue stuck up your sleeve.” She stated. Oh crap. She fucking saw it.

“Um,” Think you dick, think! “Yeah, just a runny nose. I’m fine.” I put on my best fake smile and assured her that I was fine.

Did she buy it? I can’t tell, she’s such a hard little girl to read.

“Here take these.” She turned around and went to her bedside table. She pulled out the first drawer and then she grabbed a packet of tissues. She passed them over to me and made out skin press together. Oh how sexy she was doing that.

“Thanks.” I whispered.

“Don’t give me a bug, I can’t afford to be ill.” She laughed and then moved on over to her desk and pulled out her chair and her stool. She patted her chair for me to sit down. Okay I think I can handle this.

She started to explain to me about nucleuses and some shit like that. Her lips moved swiftly with her words. It’s as if they were one. Her pink lips moved so carefully. Making sure the words she spoke made sense to me.

I nodded, and for once I understood chemistry. Well, maybe I would have understood the lesson if I wasn’t texting Mary over here. Well, the main thing is, I understood what she told me.

Hey, this can make a great team, I help with maths and she helps with…. Everything else!

“So that’s how you do that. Now this is where the maths kind of bit comes into it.” She sighed and then looked at me. Abbie say what?

“There’s more?” I looked at her and my thoughts were lost. What has she been telling me about for the past half hour? She nodded causing her brown hair to shake gently on her shoulders.

“Do you want a break?” She asked before carrying on.

“How hard is it?” I had to ask. By the look of what we’ve done already, it was probably going to be easy with my maths skills.

“Not very hard. It can be tricky if you mix things up. I know you won’t though so…. Shall we?”

“Okay.” I nodded.

“We’ll finish up in an hour.” She smiled at me and then she looked at the clock. “Damn we’ve got tea in like, fifteen minutes.” She exclaimed.