Kyle X Reader X Kenny

A few sexual references below!

You couldn't believe what was happening, Kyle and Kenny were together like they were standing next to each other right in front of your eyes without fighting.

"(Y/N) are you alright?"

They said in harmony with each other followed by laughter.

"Y-Yeah just so weird that you guys are standing next to each other"

"Well we have decided something"

"Oh yeah?"

"We understand that you like both of us and we have come to except that we both like you as well so we have decided that we should all just like each other"

You thought of this, well I mean as long as they are alright with this, it's okay I suppose. The bell rang shortly after.

"Well see ya later (Y/N)"

Both the boys said before kissing you on their own cheek. Kenny on your left, Kyle on your right. They left.

[After school]
You saw the boys arguing from far away. You ran up to them.

"Boys! What's wrong?!"

"Kenny wants your top half for himself"

You were a bit taken back and you glanced at Kenny in awe, but quickly looked back at Kyle.

"Well she is fine with that isn't she!"

Just before you could agree because you love Kenny, Kyle shouted back.

"No because she wants me to have it!"

You were torn, you loved both the boys and you wish they could just be together!

"Stop!"

They both went silent and stared at you in shock then stood tall and waited patiently for you to think of something to say.

"You said you agreed to share me, so that's what you will do you will each have half of my body to your own pleasure WHEN and IF it ever comes to that we are still young you know?"

They nodded in agreement even Kenny which was surprising considering his sexual desires. But that backfired quickly.

"What about your nyaaaa.. uh you know?"

You knew Kenny was talking about your womanhood, and truthfully you didn't know what to say.

"Not sure, but when it comes to that I'll decide until then you will both share me okay?"

"Okay"

"Right"

Your held your hands out to each of the boys and they took their side Kenny on the left and Kyle on the right. You all walked out of the gate and you smiled as you felt them both kiss their side of your cheeks in harmony, you laughed and they smiled at each other.

A/N
Wow I didn't know what to do with this type of story but frosty_cupcakez i hope it was okay ^-^