Chap 18 - The Farm

Queen Blondie stood there stunned, confused, and embarrassed. I smirk at her idiotic look, like I said earlier nothing can ruin this moment. Ignoring all the attentions we're getting, I hooked my arm with V's loving the warmth and love he is pleasuring me.

"You really are something" V said grinning down at me.

"Yes I am" I said smiling and tippy toeing to give him a peck on the lips making him blushed like crazy. I don't blame him though since he's not really use to public display of affection; it's cute that I'm his first. I think. Realizing what I just thought, am I his first kiss? Or is he a virgin? I slapped myself mentally trying to shake my thoughts aside. Going too far again Jungkook, I said to myself.

"Hey, you ok?" V said poking me on the side

"Huh?" I said blinking to reality, "Yeah, I was just thinking that's all"

"By the way, you still owe me a date" I added.

"Really? Are you sure?" teasing was not his thing, but its kind a cute on him.

"You're right, it must be a dream" I said walking up ahead of him, smirking devilishly. A pair of strong hand grabbed me by the waist which was unexpected. A blush appeared on my face, turning around to face him my heart began to beat like crazy. V realize what he was doing and quickly he put both of his hands in the air making me snapped and burst into laughter.

"Oh V, I love you. You are too cute" I said pinching his cheeks before walking away. I looked over my shoulder with a smile.

"C'mon boyfriend"

~

"I didn't know you can drive" I said looking around the wide horizon. It was beautiful, the air felt just right. Not to warm not too cool, perfect for a long drive on my convertible which V is driving right now, he said and I quote "I'll drive, I want it to be a surprise" unquote.

"Well now you know" he grinned "there's still a lot of stuff you don't know about me" something between those words made my heart tighten a little. He's right, there are a lot of things I don't know about him. Part of me is scared that one of those things is something that will make me regret meeting him, but the other part of me says trust him, he loves you and if you love him back you need to learn how to trust.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize that the wide, flat, and empty field was now filled with trees. Looking at V confused, he nod pointing to the farm up ahead.

"A farm?" I said standing up to take a better look. "Wow, I've never been to a farm before" my eyes glimmered with happiness. I remembered when I was a kid, one of my dream was to ride a horse. But of course having busy parents and all, there wasn't any time for me. Now that I think about it, I'm still angry about the marriage. Should I tell V? I mean he is my boyfriend and all, but what would happen then? I have too much problems for a seventeen year old boy, problems that only I go through. The car stopped in front of the white, cozy looking farm house.

"Let's go, I want you to meet Binnie" As I was stepping out of the car, V came grabbing my hand eagerly. I laughed as we ran to the back of the farm, my eyes went instantly on the red barn. Smiling from ear to ear, my pace became faster which made V chuckled. Opening the big wooden door, a beautiful white horse came to greet us.

"You must be Binnie?" I said caressing the horse's mane.

"Is she your horse?" I asked glancing over at V, who was picking up a basket of apple from the corner.

"Yeah, she was...uh a present" he said sounding yet again uncomfortable. It seems like every time we talk about something that's related to his family or past, he gets this uneasy aura.