*********

Lenny got up from our booth and went to the bar and ordered another beer.

"Give me another one. Ice cold." He said leaning on the bar.

I was looking at him, studying his every move. When I saw Barry come in.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the Scarlet speedster." Lenny said turning around.

"We need to talk." Barry said with the most serious face I've ever seen him with.

I came up behind Barry and grabbed his shoulder. "Barry, what are you doing here?"

He looked me confused. "What're you doing here?" He looked at Snart, than back at me. "Wait, are you guys..."

"No, we're not. We're just having lunch." I said.

"Ouch" Lenny said putting his hand over his heart.

We walked over to the pool tables.

"You want anything? Beer? Food? Pickled eggs here are fantastic." He said smirking.

"No. I'm good. I need your help with a problem." Barry said.

"Must be pretty desperate to come asking for my assistance, but I'll bite." He said sitting on top of a pool table. "What do you need?"

"Help transporting some people out of the city." He said tapping on the pool table.

"How many?" He said spinning a ball.

"Five. Five very bad. Very angry people...who have powers." He said nervously.

"Powers,hmm. So you want me to, what, freeze the problem? Protect you from them if anything goes wrong?" He got up and put his hands on the pool table. "First rule of business, always protect yourself."

Leonard started walking away. "I'm not gonna help usher your enemies out of town."

Barry grabbed his arm. "Hey, they're not just my enemies. They're your enemies too."

"I doubt it

"I doubt it." He said staring at Barry's arm to let go.

Barry released Snarts arm. "They will destroy Central city."

"Its not my problem." Lenny said looking at me.

"You said you love it here, that this your home." Barry said.

"I do and it is." Lenny said.

"These people get loose there won't be a city to love anymore. There won't be anybody to rob if everybody's dead." He said staring at Snart.

"That's a compelling argument. But if I'm gonna help you out..." He pulled a pen from his jacket pocket and started writing on a napkin."....I'll need something in return."

"Like what?" Barry said as we stepped closer to Snart

"This." Lenny said sliding the napkin toward him. I tried to read what it said but I couldn't see it very well.

Barry read it and scoffed. "No. This is impossible."

"Than I can't help you." Lenny said.

I stepped in, grabbing Lenny's arm. "There has to be another way, there has to be something you want Barry can get. Please."

Barry who now felt awkward, glared at Snart waiting for an answer.

"Let me think about it. Coming Vivian?" he said walking out.

I hugged Barry. "I'll try and talk to him and see what I can do."

"Thank you." Barry said letting me go.

I walked outside and got into Lenny's car.

I was going to say something when he stopped me."If your trying to talk me into helping him out. Dont worry about it, I already know what I want.

Sorry this one took longer than the rest. I was feeling down these past days, but now here's your new chapter. I tried really hard not to make any grammar mistakes and tried to look through it thoroughly, so sorry if they're still is.
<3